Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$415
Agoda.comUS$415
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

Last Father’s Day at Bodhi Farms my family and friends enjoyed the peaceful and serene outdoor setting of the farm while dining on delicious food cooked over an open fire by a professional chef.
I was able to sit and relax with my family, listen to the stream flow by, and just enjoy the idyllic setting that Bodhi provided. Cannot recommend this Montana hidden gem enough!

Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

My family (3 young kids, my husband and I and 2 grandparents) all had such a magical time at Bodhi Farms this past Christmas season. We booked a horse drawn carriage ride which took us all over Bodhi’s breathtaking grounds. It was a wonderful way to enjoy all the natural beauty Montana has to offer. We also made use of the ice skating rink, so fun! And finished our perfect afternoon off with s’mores by Bodhi’s fire! Total Christmas perfection!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

I remember the first time I set foot on the land, I felt like I’d been holding my breath for a very long time as I let go of a long, deep exhale.  I’m from Texas, and when in Bozeman during the summer months for vacation, I make it a point to spend time on the Farm.
There I find the comfort of silent and simple surroundings enfolding my spirit as I go deep into the experience at hand.  Be it a food event, a picnic by the waterfall or taking my easel and painting the landscape, nothing compares to simply just being there.  It is intoxicating!   A given sunset or canopy of stars and moonlight on a clear night, Bodhi Farms reminds me I am just a small speck in this universe.  The experience connects me to myself and the natural beauty of life.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

I have been out to Bodhi Farms quite a few times, but a few events stand out in my memory. The fall harvest festival and the Father's Day dinner event were both marvelous times spent with family, friends, and a community enjoying the magical place Rayner and Tanya have built on one of the most beautiful pieces of land I have had the pleasure to step foot on. The peaceful world that is created there, along with the friendly nature of staff and the delicious food makes for an unforgettable experience.

I am looking forward to spending more time out there as often as I can.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

We've visited Bodhi Farms several times over the past few years and always have a great time. There's so much to keep us and our kids occupied; from the pond, creeks, gardens and animals that we always look forward to coming back. The food is great too! Can't wait to see them expand their offerings, it's a place we'll be able to enjoy for years to come.