“Pleasant Stay”
Review of Turah RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Clinton
Turah RV Park
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Hidden Gem... Fly-Fishing access next to park. Big Rig with tow access. Well stocked convenience store. Occasional train noise, otherwise quite. Pet friendly. Kids play area. Staff is very nice. We will return...

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I contacted them regarding a stay. When we spoke on the phone they were unable to accommodate me so I made other plans.

A week later a women from the park called me on the originally planned day and asked if we planned on showing up. When I tried to explain that we had made other plans since they couldn't accommodate me she interrupted me to say she would have appreciated a call if we changed our plans and hung up on me.

They were horribly rude. I would not stay here if they paid me.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen F
Reviewed 15 July 2016

There was a fenced playground with a covered area and a gazebo, and a separate dog area. The store in the office had a little of everything. We had a long pull through and did not have to unhook the toad. There was plenty of space between the pull through sites. There were some long term campers, but the park is well maintained. They had asphalt driveways and gravel pads. They had screw in sewer connections. Water pressure was great even with a regulator. The utility pole at our site was like new with 50 amps. Cable TV connection did not work. We didn't try OTA. The free WiFi strength was good. The response was excellent. Verizon Wireless was 4 out of 5 bars; ATT wireless 5 out of 5 bars. The landscaping had mowed grass between each site with lots of evergreen trees and flowers. Road noise from I-90 was not noticeable. Noise from the train tracks across I-90 was limited to a low rumble with no horns. No flies or mosquitoes. We would camp here again.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Horrendous price you pay rent plus $25 a month plus $.15 for kw of electricity. The owner Kathy is rude and always in your business. You can't have company with out her coming to your camp and asking what your doing. The WiFi doesn't work so there's false advertising on her part. There are 22 RV spots and 16 have permanent renters that are drunks and or crazy. The owner never puts her dogs on a leash and she has 4 of them.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Traci C
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Length of stay: 1 overnight in September 2015

PROS:
◾Easy access off highway 15
◾Small store with food, drink, and basic needs items
◾Dogs were able to run in fenced playground

CONS:
◾Narrow roads, tight corners for a bigger rig
◾Poor wifi
◾Many spots with full-time living RVers that were not well kept.
◾Property was maintained, but cluttered and not inviting atmosphere. (we have to admit that we almost kept going instead of stopping for the night because we perceived it as looking “sketchy”)
◾Did not go into bathrooms, so we can’t comment
◾We only stayed one night, so for an overnight stop, it wasn’t terrible. We kicked ourselves for not realizing that we could have driven a little farther into Deer Lodge and stayed at the same campground we stayed at on the way into Montana

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

Been to Turah RV Park? Share your experiences!