See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2015

After several hours on the road, decided to shut it down in Columbus, MT. Super 8 near the interstate had lots of 18 wheelers in the parking lot so decided to try the south side of town. Git's is an older motel but I convinced the wife to stay here for being on the quiet, off the beatin' track, side of town. This motel could stand some updates, but the price is right for what you get. The walk across the street for a decent evening meal was quite convenient.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

I looked and looked after travelling 1,500 miles for a decent hotel for a decent price. Some of the most rundown hotels wanted at least $100 a night and I'm on a strict budget budget to get home. My 1 year old son was ready to get out of the car and the lady at the desk was super nice and the hotel is really nice and very very clean! 2 thumbs up!! Love it and will stay again if I come back through here! :)

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer Y
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this gem while on our 12 day trip. It's only 40+ miles from red lodge Montana and the start of the beartooth pass, but about $100.00 cheaper. The rooms were clean, the mattresses were comfy and it had air conditioning. Everthing you need after a long days ride. With only a short walk across the parking lot you can enjoy a cold beverage and a good meal. With not having to pay the outrageous price for a room, you can stay an extra night like we did. Motorcyle friendly and you can even park at your door.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband was buying gas and we look and saw Git's Big sky motel, It is where you can park and walk in your room and we like that, so my husband went and got us a room .It's an older motel but it's clean and large enough. Good mattress and a good price $ 78.oo for two. Can't beat that.

Room Tip: All on ground floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I spent a day in Yellowstone as a side trip and planned on staying in Billings after my day was over. After finding out the cost of a cheap motel there I was happy to come across the sign for Big Sky motel at the cost of $45.00. That was about $20 cheaper than any place in Billings and I was tired, so what the heck.
Surprise, it was and is a good find for anyone who just wants to sleep. The room was clean, the bed was good, but the bathroom could use some updates. Who cares when you want a deal and some sleep. In other words, it's not a honeymoon hotel, but it works.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo