US$110
US$85
US$80
US$87
US$129
All reviewsroom was cleaninternet connectionchoice hotelsrooms are nicecoffee makerking suiteexcellent hotelnice stayinnssofacanadasinkdogs
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely place, nice decor in room, friendly staff and great service.
We saw the same staff as last time. Which was nice.

Great location and quiet. Glad we came back

The free breakfast is fantastic and way better than some of the Choice Hotels we have been in.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The room was clean. The beds were comfortable. Nice flat screen tv. The hotel also has a nice hot breakfast that we were not expecting. There were also cookies at the counter at check in. Close to restaurants.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Went with the family school shopping. Hotel staff was great. Very friendly and helpful.
Rooms were clean and beds were very soft. To soft for some.
Breakfast was great lots of options from waffles, cereal, bagels to eggs and sausages.
Pool was decent a bit to warm on hot days where it would have been nice to cool off.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The employees at the front desk were friendly however, this hotel was disappointing. The room was dated and dismal. The bathtub was dingy and patched (I decided to wait until the next hotel to take a shower). The WIFI was working one minute and not the next. I would have been ok except I was horrified when I realised I had paid $150.54 CAD for the room. It was one of the most expensive nights on our 17 day trip across the US! One bright light was the Wheat Montana Bakery next door.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We've stayed at comfort inns all over the country. The breakfast here is good and the front desk people are courteous. It's quiet and fairly centrally located (although great Falls isn't that big so it's not really an issue) That being said...This is one comfort inn i won't stay at again and cannot recommend. It needs a major renovation.
My thoughts on this hotel:
-I chose this hotel because of the heated pool. I didn't use the pool because it didn't feel very heated, if it was heated at all.
-The bed was too soft and feels like it was worn out.
-The bathtub looks like it was dirty or had been sandblasted.
-Parking at the hotel is poor- and poorly lit. Most of it is in a torn up parking lot. I didn't see any security or any security cameras monitoring the parking.
-The deadbolt lock didn't work in the door. I always make it a point to lock it at night...I couldn't do that here.
-The phone was unplugged the 2 days we were here. Who knows if we missed any calls
-The bathroom layout is very tight and has only one sink.
-The toilet seat is loose.
-The carpet is stained in the elevator. It's one of the 1st impressions guests have and at the very least that carpet should be replaced. Really the whole hotel should be re-carpeted and remodeled.
-I really miss the comfort inn cookies at the front desk too.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business