“Bar Supper Club”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Wide selection of food, large portions, great service, great food, a salad that is incredible! Pasta, steaks, fish, chicken!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I usually wait till I've been to a business more than once before I write a review, but last night was my first time at Bar S and wow; I had the best cut of prime rib I've had since I've lived here in town. I feel that most places don't really know how to serve rare prime, but my meal last night was perfectly rare. I felt that the price for the meal was also the most reasonable I've found in town. The side salads were huge & full of veggies, and our service was wonderful. The atmosphere is also very entertaining. We will be back.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Imagine stepping into a museum filled with bear, elk, deer, bobcats, etc - plus you get to order a meal! The service was great, fresh bread, hearty soups, salads, and great steaks. Great a lot for friends, families (my kids were happy with the big coloring books), large gatherings. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Daughter and her boyfriend came home so we went to an old favorite. Couldn't have been more pleased. The atmosphere in this place is great. Service is warm and friendly with just the right amount of checking to make sure everything is perfect. If you are looking for an excellent beef dish this is the only place that hits the mark every time. Prime Rib is spot on, steaks are outstanding and you can add the seafood if you choose. Nice variety of side dishes as well. Dessert and a full bar compliment the menu.

Give the Bar S visit you will not be unsatisfied.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Had not been here for a few years, but we just had lunch at Bar-S. I was really surprised at how reasonable the prices were -- today was $2 taco Tuesday, and these are big tacos -- two was almost too much. Would be good to get some salsa or guacamole on the side to spice up the tacos a bit. Very fast service, which is important for lunch when you only have an hour. Our total tab was $13.00. I'll definitely be back again!