“Great Montana Steak”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I was looking for a place to go where I could get a really good Montana steak before head back to Minnesota. Thanks to reviews of this place, I found it! It was in a location that was along the river but a spot I wouldn't have been looking for a restaurant so happy we had a gps. Great find, tho! We went on a Thursday night and it was very busy but the service was great, the food fabulous, and the prices very fair. Salads were delicious, bread fresh and tasty, and I got my "really good Montana steak". My husband had prime rib and could cut it with his fork. The menu had a great selection just in case you weren't looking for beef. This is a definite must do in Great Falls!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great salads, food, waitresses are wonderful, casual dining, or dress up, all are welcome. Easy to find and a great location.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This place was recommended to us by a ranger at the Interpretive Center and a great place to have lunch and it was. There were 8 of us and everyone had something different and really enjoyed their lunch.

1  Thank mgalex
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Wide selection of food, large portions, great service, great food, a salad that is incredible! Pasta, steaks, fish, chicken!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I usually wait till I've been to a business more than once before I write a review, but last night was my first time at Bar S and wow; I had the best cut of prime rib I've had since I've lived here in town. I feel that most places don't really know how to serve rare prime, but my meal last night was perfectly rare. I felt that the price for the meal was also the most reasonable I've found in town. The side salads were huge & full of veggies, and our service was wonderful. The atmosphere is also very entertaining. We will be back.