“Business trip”

Jorgenson's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #28 of 170 Restaurants in Helena
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The breakfast is complimentary with your room booking. It offers 3 choices which all are awesome.Staff is nice and are service orientated with time and service.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Free breakfast included with stay at the Jorgenson's Inn & Suites. The free breakfast included bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and toast. Although one of my eggs wasn't cook well the bacon was absolutely delicious. There is also a couple of other options available as well.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Sitting in the restaurant eating my meal when a older lady with obvious mental handicaps came over to ask the staff behind me for more cream for her coffee. Then as she is walking back to her booth she starts talking to herself, and from behind me I heard the lady who was my waitress mutter under her breathe, 'oh my God, won't you shut up already'. This made me so sick I had to stop eating. It is never okay to make fun of the handicapped, she was a lovely older lady who deserves to be treated better than she was here today. I will never return to this restaurant again.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

There was an interesting smell in the place, which I guess was a combination of the kitchen and the casino next door. I had never had a relish plate before, so that was neat. The breadsticks were okay, and the salad was a salad. The waitstaff were very friendly, but not terribly attentive, which was kind of off-putting since we were one of three groups im the whole place.

One member of our party got the beef liver and onions, which was good, but her mashed potatoes were a baked potato that had been scooped out of its skin. Another member got the halibut, which was overcooked. I got what the menu described as basil chicken on pasta with alfredo sauce. What came out was basil chicken with a baked potato and peas.

Everything was under-seasoned. All the entres were dry, which would be forgivable and chalked up to technique, but everything was honestly so bland. We also felt the price tag was a little high.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Some places are not bad but not necessarily great either. I think Jorgenson's Restaurant is one of those places. There are some older local guys that have been meeting for breakfast or lunch there for years but that doesn't mean it is something I'd do. I didn't NOT like the food or service but it wasn't as good as some other places in town so I'll probably frequent them instead.