“Best Place to Stay Period”

Residence Inn Helena
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Helena
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Stayed 5 nights at this hotel for a second time. Because of tripadvisor policy I had to wait 90 days to leave review (from my December Visit). Which I disagree with as I travel often and places I really like (Like this Hotel) I go back to on my 2nd and 3rd iterations with business. Anyway, back to the hotel. Just like my other review there was no change in personal, expectations and quality of stay. I enjoyed the exercise room more and the pool and jacuzzi this trip compared to the last. The internet is good, the meals at night are and added bonus along with the free breakfast. I highly recommend this place in Helena and will always come back! Special shout out to Ashely who was very observant and prompt with my wake up calls! Thanks for reading and a video on youtube channel.

RetiredArmyRANGER

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Though our stray was brief, I cannot say enough about this gorgeous hotel. Thoughtful touches abound, from locally-sourced artwork in the hallways and guest rooms, to one of the most welcoming lobbies I've seen in Montana. The hotel was clearly designed for the long-term-stay business traveler, but was equally appreciated by our party, staying just 1 night. The room is cozy, warm, tastefully designed, and feels much more like an apartment than a hotel room. The Paul Mitchell hair care products were a nice touch in the bath. Our only disappointment - noisy neighbors (not the hotels' fault!) and no ear plugs available from the front desk (we forgot ours!).
This is my new favorite Helena hotel, and I would recommend it to anyone! Great value at a reasonable rate.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2013

It is a cookie cutter residence Inn, but it is clean, new and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again. The two downsides are 1) location. there is nothing within walking distance so you will either need to use the shuttle or have a car to do/eat anything. On the bright side it is very close to the airport! 2) It can be noisy. there appear to be a number of 'early morning' contractors staying at this property so as early as 3/4 AM the water is running and doors are opening/closing.
The staff is great. they make you feel at home. coffee is available 24/7 and there are light snacks/dinner as well as breakfast each day.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2013

We spent 10 days at this Residence Inn. It was the first time we had visited the area and also the first time we had reserved a family suite. It was great! Friendly staff and beautiful location. Only nice things to say about this hotel.

Room Tip: This type of hotel attracts families with small children. To avoid the pitter patter of little feet...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We spent the night at the Helena Residence Inn just before Christmas this year. We brought our 23 month old and 7 week old daughters. The room was wonderful! The television swung around to face tv or bed and having a full small kitchen was very helpful (we had milk with us etc). Very comfortable for all of us. Pool is excellent, the toddler area was perfect for our daughter to splash around and play. Lobby has a nice assortment of building blocks/crayons/games so that kids can be entertained. Breakfast was excellent as well - good variety of food and they brought crayons and paper out for our daughter - which meant we got to drink our coffee in peace. I would highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: It is a fairly new hotel - all the rooms are probably nice. We had a king suite -- perfect for us...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family