All reviews biscuits and gravy yellowstone crossing pizza hut open hours best westerns room was clean nice hotel pool and hot tub the breakfast area third floor beartooth highway great place to stay guest laundry king suite fresh fruit convenient location front desk staff
Reviewed 28 November 2017

If you have a choice to stay anywhere else, do it.
The problems here started with a very unprofessional call to make the reservations. I booked 2 rooms. One a pet friendly room. It took almost an hour for the person to book it with multiple times being put on hold. When I asked for the reservations to be emailed to me like every hotel does it caused a problem. They finally just emailed the reservation numbers to me.
I called several times leading up to our stay to make sure they knew we had 2 rooms reserved. A pet friendly and a king room. When we arrived they gave us a double queen and knew nothing about a pet room. After we got the pet room figured out we went upstairs and found out we had the double queen room. When we tried to change the room they said it was all they had available. When we went back upstairs my wife checked the beds. Both had body and head hair in the sheets. We were a little grossed out. When we again asked for a new room or to get it cleaned they said there was no rooms and no housekeeping. I finally was given a new sets of sheets my sick wife had to put on the bed.
This hotel is old, dirty, and the staff does not care. I cancelled our reservation for the way home. I would not stay here again it was the worst hotel experience I have ever had. I probably will not stay at a best western again due to this hotel.

Room tip: Do not stay here
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank seanstevens45
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Overall room was clean except for stains on the furniture and carpet.
Bed was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was lacking of quality . Biscuits were hard and dried out. Hotel staff very courteous and friendly. Best part of my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I booked my room online through Best Western and gave my credit card information to make sure I was getting what I booked a little over two weeks in advanced. I reserved a King suite that had a separate room for the bed and I was traveling with siblings, privacy was important. The only room left was on the pet floor which smells and is very dirty, I did not have a pet. My room did not have a separate bedroom and was all open. When I approached the front desk they did not seem to care even though I told them the ONLY reason I booked in Laurel instead of billings for for the suite that had privacy. They said all the other ones with the room were taken. While there I noticed a bunch of gentlemen working to improve the hotel, I'm sure the rooms were given to them and paying customers were just tossed to the side. One of the girls offered me a discount on my room which I accepted. The next day I put my do not disturb sign up so that my 10 month old could sleep in after a 14 hour drive. Housekeeping came and knocked on my door around 10 and I had to tell them no and again about two hours later all while my do not disturb sign was posted on the door. Both times she woke up the baby from his nap. My husband tried to renegotiate the rate of the room and the girl at the desk was rude and declined. The next day I went to play in the indoor pool with my husband and son. The pool is very dirty and FREEZING! The hot tub had stuff floating in it. When I asked the older lady at the front desk she said she didn't know if it was heated and had never even been in the pool room. I checked out the next morning 4 nights early. I was not asked how I was, how my stay was or anything. I was handed a receipt and that was it. Why on earth would I pay more for a dirty room that was not what I booked. Like I said, the ONLY reason why I booked here was for the privacy. I went into billings, found a much cleaner, nicer room for even cheaper at a higher rated hotel than the discounted price Best Western gave me, I wish I would have never even wasted my time thinking this would be a good stay. I will never stay at a Best Western again, I'd rather sleep in my car.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We wanted to use our points but the Best Western we usually stay at doesn’t accept points so we were advised stay at the one in Laurel. Even staying at this lower end BW we had to buy points. Very disappointing.

Our original room did not have heat so had to change rooms. Wanted to order a delivered pizza but there was no phone book for Laurel only Billings. The desk clerk, Cassandra, was nice enough to order the pizza for us.

Breakfast was good. They had chocolate batter for waffles. That’s a first along with fun toppings for the waffles.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The same garbage was on the hallway floor our whole stay. Comforters were ripped. Older lady at desk was very crabby! She told us the hotel was not a free for all and said kids were running the hallways. I don't have any kids!!Not impressed!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends