“Ranch Club Will Honor Old Coupons”
Review of The Ranch Club

The Ranch Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Missoula's finest Golf Experience, featuring a distinctive links golf course. This course can be played and enjoyed over and over again by the novice and experienced golfer alike. The design takes you along curving hillsides and around remarkable water features. You can play this course hundreds of times and always discover a tiny nuance you had not noticed before.
Reviewed 28 August 2016

We were out for a drive and decided to stop at the Ranch Club and have a dinner at Cafe Frenzia as we had a coupon. Yep, as happens often with restaurants, it is difficult to sustain life.

The Beverage manager was very gracious about extending the coupon to anything on the menu. Dwain had a grilled cheese sandwich, which was wonderful and I had a club salad. The food was great and the prices very fair.

Not sure if the company that is running the Ranch Club right now will make it, but it is a good place to eat. The view is stunning.

Have fun in Missoula,
Dwain and Judy Helm Wright

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Made tee times via TeeOff.com at this semi private course as I passed through Missoula. As noted, the course was wide open with primarily member play. Played it 3 times in 2 days it was that enjoyable and available. Fast greens that rolled true were tricky at first. I didn't see one Marshall but it was so wide open pace of play was not an issue.

I was a single golfer and have the impression they don't pair up members. I was paired with another out of town couple on day 1.

On day 2 I came across the most ignorant golfer I have met in my golf travels. A grumpy older guy who came back to me as I stood on the tee box waiting for his wife to hit. He was essentially ticked off I was a single and caught them on the 7th hole (a great par 5). He gave me attitude until I shut him down. I hope you read this you idiot. You know who you are.

I stopped by the pro shop at the end of my round to mention this moron. The guy at the counter was pleasant but very low energy and didn't seem to care.

Loved the course but some of the members need to lose the attitude. It's Missoula, Montana members. Get over yourselves. Play your golf course more.

1  Thank Dennis W
Reviewed 19 August 2014

If you like links courses, try this one. Probably the best course in Missoula. Great staff and service. PLus the restaurant is way above most gold courses or country clubs.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is the location of my step daughters wedding. It was chosen because it overlooked the mountain where the proposal took place. Gorgeous venue. Food was great. staff very professional and friendly.