US$139
US$106
Camp Three Forks(Three Forks)
US$26
Hotels.com
Quality Inn(Belgrade)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$525
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$116
Hotels.com
All reviewsglass of champagnefront porchbreakfast in bedsmall townrestored hotellovely historic hoteldownstairs baryogurt and granolano elevatortwo flights of stairsrocking chairsdinner reservationsthird floorbreakfast deliveredlewis and clarkwedding partymain floor
Reviewed 6 September 2012

We were pleasantly surprised to find such a gem in Three Forks! The Hotel is gorgeous! They defiantly paid attention to detail when it was restored. Upon arriving we received complimentary champagne, which in my opinion is a perfect way to start a mini-vacation. The room we reserved was a king room and it was beautiful! The furnishings, bedding etc were top notch, one complaint was the room was a bit warm but nothing that was unbearable. We had made reservations, which I suggest you do, the food was amazing!! We consider ourselves foodies and this was top of the line, as was the service. The bar that adjoins the restaurant was a little stuffy but other than that the place was fantastic. We will defiantly be returning.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I live in Montana and have driven by Three Forks many, many times and always promised myself that I would one day stay at the Sacajawea Hotel, well today is that day...and I'm more impressed than I thought I would be. The hotel is historic and it has been renovated beautifully. The Lobby is incredible, the rooms are very nice and the staff is great. I would recommend this hotel highly, you won't be sorry you stopped.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Had to do a company event west of Bozeman and a friend recommended the "Sac". I don't know that I have ever enjoyed staying at a hotel as much as I have at the Sacajawea. The Folkvord family has done an amazing job of restoring this historic hotel to it's former glory and Hillary, Dorothy, Patricia, Pat and the rest of the staff were the best I have ever dealt with and I travel constantly for business.
They also managed to steal a star chef from a competitor and their dining room is amazing. The duck quesadilla appetizer and Wagyu beef are both a "don't miss" in my book. The bars (fancy bar upstairs and sports bar downstairs) have a better selection of Scotch and bourbon than I have seen anywhere ever. And I am a serious bourbon junkie. All THREE versions of Pappy Van Winkel???? Seriously? Never seen that outside of Louisville, Kentucky. And Carleigh the head bartender (bartendress?) even express ordered a bourbon for us that we drank her out of.
Every single member of the staff from front desk to wait staff to bartenders to housekeeping made every effort to make us all feel at home and very welcome. I will definitely be back here both on business and for relaxation.

Room Tip: Ask for the second floor on the continental breakfast room level. The rooms are bigger.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2012

I loved this place! It is a 1920's hotel that has been renovated but kept with period details and the original charm. The front wrap-around porch is great, and the lobby filled with dark wood and luxury furniture. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very nice, and the king bed was very comfortable. The included continental breakfast was nice, and their pastries were exceptional. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Christian377
Reviewed 16 August 2012

This is a wonderfully restored beauty! Lots of dark wood and period furnishings. The beds are exceptionally comfortable. Excellent service from the front desk staff and the servers/bartenders in the restaurant and bar. The food in Pompey's Restaurant is exceptional! Did I mention that the price is very modest? The Sac was half the price of our previous night's hotel and was the hands-down winner. Don't miss this historic beauty when in Three Forks.

Room Tip: 2nd floor worked well for us. Probably better views from the third floor, but that's a lot of stairs...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple