“Busy but quick and friendly! ”
Review of Slippery Otter Pub

Slippery Otter Pub
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They were busy but we just people watched while we were waiting. The hostess was amazing as she quickly got parties in and out. My husband got adventurous and ordered the Elk burger. He gave it a thumbs up.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,738)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Now we are talking. This place has great burgers. My wife got the elk burger. I got the Angus beef burger… Both were delicious. I also enjoyed the home cut fries. You have to get there early because the line is long. Food was great and so was the service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great decision to dine at the Slippery Otter Pub for dinner on a busy Monday night, on May 24, 2021 (next to Best Western Hotel on Canyon St). Full bar, a good variety on the menu, and a nice family-friendly restaurant pub atmosphere that was nice, clean, and with plenty seating options: booths, tables, bar top tables and at the bar. Hardworking hostess, Peggy, was both friendly and busy at taking dozens of names on a wait list while bussing numerous dirty tables at the same time. We were seated after a 20 min wait and had friendly, prompt service from Austin, our server. My husband enjoyed his swiss mushroom burger & fries *($16) and IPA beer ($6.50). I loved my dinner salad (lettuce, tomato, cuke, croutons), but it was too small ($6).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Their burgers are the bet and huge selection of micro beers.
Bisque soup was awesome and bar tender was very attentive (we ate at the bar).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good service I had the elk burger and I would give them 5 stars but they don’t give you a straw.