Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$12.00
More Info
from US$59.00
More Info
All reviews ropes course zip lining hour pass different levels rafting trip super fun family activity all ages year olds awesome experience a lot of fun obstacles challenging blast harness fears climbing
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Great care from staff; loving attention for my girls (8 and 6) who were scared... And their mom who was an absolute chicken.

1  Thank Vanessacootsvega
Reviewed 12 August 2021

We had such a great time ziplining today! Great park with a challenging course. The only downside is the price is a bit high ($50 for 2 hours per person), otherwise a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 12 August 2021

This was one of the best experiences my children have ever had at a theme park. It's really a "no fail" system which made our family feel safe. My youngest was very scared and one of their staff members took her under her wing and my daughter felt comfortable enough to zipline and walk on some of the more challenging bridges.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

We had a great time on the ropes course and ziplines. The staff were really helpful and nice. Equipment was well maintained. It was my first time doing a ropes course and I took my two daughters (10 and 7). We got a good overview of how to use the equipment before we started. Both of my girls want to do it again! There were plenty of different levels of challenge to choose from. My 7 year old is quite adventurous and did the main course but we saw a few of the younger kids want to turn around and get off - which is not a very easy thing to do once started so if your younger child is more hesitant I would recommend the junior course. Wear tennis shoes and easy to maneuver in clothing. If your child is under 12 and adult is required to participate along with them.

Reviewed 7 August 2021

Would highly recommend. The facility was great, restrooms on site, knowledgeable and helpful staff. Kids had a lot of fun, probably the highlight of there week at Yellowstone.

Date of experience: July 2021