Moose Creek Inn(West Yellowstone)
US$229
Best Western Weston Inn(West Yellowstone)
US$350
Kelly Inn West Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)
US$370
Bar-N-Ranch(West Yellowstone)
US$305
US$290
  • Pool
The Historic Madison Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$235
Holiday Inn West Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$424
US$359
Hotels.com
One Horse Motel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$80
Official Site
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$932
US$225
getaroom.com
Yellowstone Park Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
US$299
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanbranding ironsausage gravyslippery otterin townshops and restaurantsplace to stayfree breakfastnice breakfasthot tubyellowstone parkno elevatormini fridgefront desk stafffull kitchencoffee makerlaundry facilities
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Bathroom fan was extremely loud, with only one switch controlling the light and fan.
Upon entering the room, there was a dirty tank top on the floor - suggesting that the room had not been vacuumed. The mattress was of medium quality and we could hear someone chanting all night long in the room next to us. And that is that.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank J_C_Allen2
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our trip to Yellowstone NP. It was clean and the West entrance to Yellowstone NP was easily accessible. It is located close to the NP’s Visitors Center and most eateries and tourist shops in West Yellowstone (many accessible by foot). The location was perfect! The hotel was average—nothing spectacular. It was clean and the free breakfast was average. We stayed at the park all day and until the evenings, so we came to hotel only to sleep. If that is your need—a clean place to sleep and accessible to the NP, it met ours and will meet yours.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Suzanne S
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Spent two nights in West Yellowstone at Brandin Iron Inn.
The room was expensive (due to popularity of the Yellowstone Park).
However the room was very basic, very small / queen size bed.
Breakfast was included, however I would suggest this was ordinary at best.
WiFi didn’t work.
I will definitely not be back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 194shanek
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I visited to this hotel in July 2017. To my horror I had booked the wrong hotel - which was "Branding Iron Inn" in Dubois, Wyoming (4 hours away). What are the odds, horrible mistake, my own fault.

It was late, about 10.30pm and we were exhausted. The guy at the check in the desk was so polite and extremely patient with us. We got a room (fortunately), it was $190 excl tax (I think?) which was a little expensive but hey, it was smack in the middle of summer, peak season and this was so last minute.

Location was perfect. Room was very clean and cozy. Breakfast had everything we expected and starts early enough for us to get a bite and head to the park. We stayed for a 2 nights and both of us were very happy. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank belletinky
Reviewed 3 February 2018

I found the Brandin' Iron Inn to be very welcoming and the front desk to be beyond helpful. In January I spent a night here before going into Yellowstone the next day. But I needed to drop one of my bags off that night at the Worldmark where I would be staying when I came out of the park. Not a problem. The front desk arranged to drive me over to the Worldmark. Some businesses might not have been so accomodating. The room was clean and nicely furnished. The front lobby was just what you think of when booking lodging in the winter. Cozy. Breakfast was surprisingly good.

Room Tip: If travelling in the winter, stay on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo