“Good Chai, Average Yogurt”

Red Caboose Frozen Yougurt & Coffee
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Whitefish
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My husband had an excellent chai tea and we also got yogurt. I had the vanilla with almond slivers. The vanilla tasted a little artificial for my liking. My husband had the chocolate and said it was ok. Nothing to write home about but terrible either. I would say this is an average yogurt shop that has some good attributes. The ambiance is quite charming though. I'd go back for a nice cup of coffee or chair and hang out in this cute shop.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

The frozen yogurt was unlike any that I have tried before. It was delicious and tasted fresh and real. It was very rich and not too sweet.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Friendly staff, relaxed.
Reasonably priced and good selections
Small on space but warm on welcome.
Clean, staff too :)

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I always love coming to Red Caboose. It's nice and cozy, and the coffee is great. I visit multiple times each trip and look forward to it each time. I have yet to try the frozen yogurt, but it's on my list!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This coffee shop is extraordinarily different from Montana Coffee Traders (MTC) right across the street. The coffee is equally good but the service is better. There are far fewer offerings besides the coffee than MTC. But you get a better homey feel and are more welcomed at Red Caboose than MCT. It is more a true coffee shop and hangout than MCT.