“I'm speechless ”
Review of Gateway Motel

Gateway Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Broken Bow
Gateway Motel
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Broken Bow
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I'm so excited to be on a roll, I've wasted lots of money on motels/hotels but lately near all have been very reasonable and comfortable. This one tooooo, I drove up after calling around and checking handicap rooms and rightaway I was approached by Mr. Redenbocker, no just kidding but the first names almost matched. Well we had a good conversation about kicking his grandsons you can guess what for being mischievous and not doing the right thing. No blood or nothing like that for all of you that want to make something out of nothing.
Well I was tired so we concluded and instead of me getting my walker out he and his daughter in law took care of me, very considerate.
I rested well.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 June 2016

50 bucks a night, but shower and carpet really filthy. Bed linen clean, chairs stained, reception friendly. Best for train enthusiasts. ( every 30 min a train whistles 400 feet away during the night) no breakfast but coffee free of charge.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RandK1996
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

The place was older but the staff was very helpful. They allowed us to put up an area in the back for Brutus to play. The rooms were clean and the area was maintained. I really enjoyed the family that are locals running the place. Reminds me of the way things used to be before all the big franchises & buy outs. Love meeting people who are from the area and want to make a life there for themselves.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

I travel for work. I've stayed in fair share of dumps. But this place is special. Jumping to my number one all time nasty nastiest motels. The floor was littered with cockroaches. I always bring bug spray. with me. When I pulled out the box say The Cockroaches congregated and laughed. The only good thing I have to say about this place is that the lady at the desk was friendly other than that I would never ever stay there and never recommend 2 ne 1

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank D. D
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Old motel with old furnishings. Towels small and thin. Old TV, old everything. Friendly staff. Had a hard day of riding with lots of storms so was happy to find motel. It served the purpose of a place to sleep. Just know it is very outdated.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple