“Weekend”
Review of Gateway Motel

Gateway Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Broken Bow
Gateway Motel
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Broken Bow
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Not bad clean rooms and a god price. This would be a bad stop over traveling through Nebraska we will be be good food close by it's close proximity to a lot of other stores there's a bar right next-door you could have a great time over there stop at the dry

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Stayed here as a last resort due to all other lodging in the area being full. This is absolutely the nastiest, filthiest place I have ever stayed. Carpeting, walls, bathroom, shower - you name it, it was filthy. Pass on this one folks. Would never even consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Keep looking....
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank WarmTread
Reviewed 30 June 2017

This place has dirty carpet - bugs in the bed - mold in the bathroom and a 10:30 checkout time that no one mentions until you get the wake up call telling you to get out. I worked late and didn't arrive at motel until 3:30 am and was kicked out at 10:30 am. Spend very little more and get a clean room, no bug bites and a noon check out at any of the other motels. I do not recommend this place tom anyone!!!

Room Tip: Keep Driving and Go Elsewhere
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank precious90
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I'm so excited to be on a roll, I've wasted lots of money on motels/hotels but lately near all have been very reasonable and comfortable. This one tooooo, I drove up after calling around and checking handicap rooms and rightaway I was approached by Mr. Redenbocker, no just kidding but the first names almost matched. Well we had a good conversation about kicking his grandsons you can guess what for being mischievous and not doing the right thing. No blood or nothing like that for all of you that want to make something out of nothing.
Well I was tired so we concluded and instead of me getting my walker out he and his daughter in law took care of me, very considerate.
I rested well.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2016

50 bucks a night, but shower and carpet really filthy. Bed linen clean, chairs stained, reception friendly. Best for train enthusiasts. ( every 30 min a train whistles 400 feet away during the night) no breakfast but coffee free of charge.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple