“great meals great service”
Review of Gottberg Brew Pub

Gottberg Brew Pub
Ranked #19 of 52 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Description: You have this resutrant listed in Georgia, Not Nebraska...please change it. The street adress is correct.
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I have visited this venue many times always great service friendly staff great choice of meals always a great night lunch, dinner venue had many great meals wide verity of choices great prised meals and drinks always make sure I visit them.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

they have a limited menu, but there is a seasonal menu that is supposed to change with the 4 seasons. Also has daily specials.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

This was a really nice lunch. Have never been to Columbus so decided to visit on way from Grand Island back to Omaha. Dusters was closed for lunch, but the staff directed me to the adjoining Gottberg Brew Pub, mentioning that the same menu items were available from the kitchen. Ordered the Brewhouse Burger with fries, along with a flight of brewed sodas and beers. Was very impressed by the burger! Great lettuce, tomatoes, and red onions - this was an outstanding burger without all the crazy stuff accompanying today's fancy burgers. The sodas were very good. I couldn't really give the brews a good review as I had 90 minutes driving after the meal! The setting of the inside of a Behlen grain bin was super cool - one of the better looking restaurant I've been in. See their website for pictures of this outstanding ceiling. Wish Columbus was a little less out of our way!

Reviewed 13 October 2015

At at Gottberg's with a companion recently and it just wasn't their night perhaps. The highlight was a French Onion Steak sandwich. Very well done, superb. The Pub Fish was horrible, the worst fish I've ever tried to eat - I did not alert the kitchen, my fault. We tried a variety of home brewed beers, none was really great unfortunately. Service was very disjointed but the place was very busy. I would go back, but probably on the Duster's side. I really don't like to give poor reviews but this was not a great experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

I would highly recommend the Crab & Fontina Cheese Dip. This was hit for my boyfriend and me. We also tried the beer flight/sampler. It's not like your typical flight, more so like shots of the different beers on a platter. They also give you samples of their sodas that they make there as well. Surprisingly, I was a fan of the Oatmeal Stout! Give it a try!