“Good American food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent variety and quality of food! I love the jalopy wings and they make a great steak. I usually get the filet. My all time favorite sandwich is the French onion with melted cheese!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We had our Christmas party there in December. Service was very good. We love the atmosphere of the old downtown restaurant and we have dined here before and will again.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

This old downtown building is awesome and fun to see when things get a new purpose. The menu was massive and had anything you could want. I did the Pork Chop medallions and the beer cheese soup and both were perfect. I tried the Platte River pale ale and liked it although it had a strong grapefruit flavor to me that was a little too much for a second glass.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Awesome food, great service and selections. I recommend Dusters for a evening out with your spouse or for a business dinner. They week not disappoint!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Recently went here for my niece's graduation dinner. Food was great. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Very very much recommend this place.