“Mr C”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We are there on a Sunday noon with friends. Meal was very good and cost around $10 +tip. They were busy but didn't need a reservation. Service was average

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This slightly upscale restaurant takes all kinds of visitors from locals in fine clothes to tourists in shorts (us). Spacious and comfortable interior matched with exterior brickwork featuring stone replica's of auto wheels. But you came for the food.

Told by locals it was the place for steak and it didn't disappoint. Cheapest meal was around $15 and the sky is the limit with supremely custom cut and prepared steaks topping $50. We opted for the ample $25 venue and their specials reached into the $17 range. Choice of starch and vegetables where perfectly done. Everything fresh, soup hot and everyone enjoyed their meals.

We arrived about 7:30 PM and they were only open until 9 PM on Saturday. However as we finished and left about 8:50 PM they were still taking customers. I would go back again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Had a quick business lunch in this funky restaurant/ pub. Apparently it used to be a automotive factory. The service was good the food was simple but good. I would go back.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Though it has never been "Over the top" amazing, I have never had a complaint with the food, not the service. Both have been above average for Columbus. I have been there with a large group and all was well as well as with just my wife and found it to be cozy and private (as much as a restaurant can be)

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went for the early bird special. We ordered different pasta dinners but they basically looked the same. No Italian dressing available. Currently out of lemons. Here's an idea: go the grocery store and buy some. Waitress was very slow even though it wasn't very busy. I have had better experiences there in the past, but this was a dud!