“Great Buffet”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #31 of 52 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 11 February 2016

I really enjoy going to their buffet, it's all home cooked food and you can go back as many times as want. They even have dessert. Fried/baked chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, coleslaw, rolls, and numerous vegetables are my all time favorites. Can't beat it and the buffet price is reasonable also with a senior discount. Very clean.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

As a chain they met and even exceeded our expectations. The place was nearly empty so service was very fast. Even though they weren't serving a lot of people, the food was fresh and hot. I had chicken tenders which were quite large. Place was well maintained. Staff were friendly

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Tis is the very first KFC I have encountered that has a buffet, and I loved it! Service was super, and it was CLEAN!

Reviewed 16 July 2015

We were there recently on a Friday and were told no gizzards. WHAT? no gizzards?? They said call back after 3. I finally got my gizzards and they weren't as good as usual, but acceptable. I always enjoy eating their buffet when in town. I would recommend them.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Average chicken for KFC at 9:55 in the evening. Last of everything in store. Soggy chicken, cold potatoes and hard biscuit.