“Yuk”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #31 of 53 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

So greasy and the staff was to timid and quiet and the food was so greasy. The restaurant smelled of burnt dirty grease. Will not go back.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I really enjoy going to their buffet, it's all home cooked food and you can go back as many times as want. They even have dessert. Fried/baked chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, coleslaw, rolls, and numerous vegetables are my all time favorites. Can't beat it and the buffet price is reasonable also with a senior discount. Very clean.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

As a chain they met and even exceeded our expectations. The place was nearly empty so service was very fast. Even though they weren't serving a lot of people, the food was fresh and hot. I had chicken tenders which were quite large. Place was well maintained. Staff were friendly

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Tis is the very first KFC I have encountered that has a buffet, and I loved it! Service was super, and it was CLEAN!

Reviewed 16 July 2015

We were there recently on a Friday and were told no gizzards. WHAT? no gizzards?? They said call back after 3. I finally got my gizzards and they weren't as good as usual, but acceptable. I always enjoy eating their buffet when in town. I would recommend them.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!