“Lunch with Husband”

Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #15 of 52 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 15 December 2016

My husband said he wanted to eat at Arby's, but it was a little to early. so we finished our shopping and then return at 10:30 am. My husband got a Cheddar Beef combo and I got a Grand Turkey combo and the lady taking orders ask us if we would like a free drink and we said yes and we ask her why and she said you are Seniors right and I said how did you know and manager said she just knows.

Food was hot and very filling and delicious.

1  Thank Linda L
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We go here often. They hardly ever make a mistake on our order and on the rare occasion they do they are very quick to fix it. The new remodel made such i difference. It is clean and up to date.