“Decent Place to Stay”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed 6 April 2016

We visit family in Fremont a few times a year. This was our first time trying the Rodeway Inn. We plan to use them again. The breakfast was just right for us and the woman working it was very helpful. We were able to adjust the temperature in our room easily. The elevator helped in getting to the third floor. We didn't use it, but the indoor pool looked really inviting!

Room Tip: Best to ask for a non-adjoining room unless you're traveling with people who will take the room...
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 March 2016

Not much has changed since it was the Sleep Inn. It appears the hallways have been re-carpeted and I am hoping the rooms will also. The rooms are clean and that is what is most important to me. The television remote and wifi worked well and both of those can be an aggravation.
The shower stall concerned me a bit. There was a dark rusty looking stain running down one area and for lack of a better word, a "ring" around the bottom of the stall. Hopefully, they will take care of both.
The staff is friendly and efficient.
We did not use the pool or the breakfast room, so cannot comment.
Rodeway Inn is not the top of the line of Choice Hotels and we have had some bad experiences other places. This was not a bad experience at all.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Where do I start this hotel is horrible stained mattresses pillows were stained too the sheets & pillow cases are so thin u can see through them the room smelled like smoke melissa the front desk lady is very rude there was plenty of times when I was using the lobby computer she would be laughing around the corner I'm guessing it was her bosses office?!? I've asked her if I could move my room said that they were full but only like 6 cars in parking lot the hallways didn't look like they ever got vacuumed dirt on walls in halls the list could go on... the housekeepers were nice if u could understand Spanish nothing against Spanish people only had 2 Caucasian girls working they were very nice & helpful :)

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I was visiting in Fremont because of a family member in the ICU at Fremont Hospital. I stayed two nights. The room was clean and surprisingly quiet. This is far enough from Highway 77 to not get any road noise. The breakfast was quite good for one of those free ones and the breakfast area was clean. The breakfast hostess told me she had been there 23 years!!! She certainly knew her job. The pool area looked very nice although I did not have time to go for a swim. New carpet in the hallways made for a welcoming appearance. The WiFi in the room worked quite well. Much faster than some hotels. A very nice RODEWAY as I usually stay at at Sleep Inn.

Room Tip: No KING beds on the main floor.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2015

This is an update to my prior review in 2014. I wondered if there were other changes, besides the name. What's changed? Not much. Coffee and tea in lobby no longer available all the time. Cookies no longer available at check-in, not that they were replenished when they were available. An improvement, carpeting in hallways has been replaced, which was sorely needed. I found the property to be otherwise still be well maintained. Breakfast was very good, especially with the variety. The same friendly breakfast hostess was still there. So, minus the items no longer available, it still felt like a Sleep Inn. It also seemed that the rates were more reasonable this time. With the other options available in the area, this was a good fit with my needs and budget. So, would I stay there again? If the rates remain reasonable, I would.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family