“Bed bugs!”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Beware!!! I checked in July 21st 2017 and checked back out within an hour and a half. I sat on the bed to look up something on the internet and within a few minutes felt something crawling on my back. I managed to get it off and at first I couldn't decide what type of bug it was, then I went to the mirror to freshen up and discovered a second bug on my chest. I was freaked out, and this little bug wouldn't die. I took a photo, flushed it down the toilet, looked up bed bugs and the first photo that popped up on google was the same exact bug that was crawling on me. I pulled the sheets back and the mattress pad, to find a brand new mattress cover that zipped. I wish I would have taken a photo of that cover to post. As well as the torn up, worn out carpet. When I went to the front desk and showed the photo to the front desk girl, I told her I wanted a full refund immediately and that I was leaving. She told me no problem when I asked for my refund and when I told her I was upset they knew about them, due to the brand new mattress cover she didn't deny it. I have stayed here previously with no bed bug evidence. But the 2 bed bugs on me were adults, they were the size of apple seeds. One adult can have 50 to 200 babies and their life span is 6-12 months. They spread very easily, so please beware!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sheila H

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped for the night on a road trip to Denver. The place was very clean and quiet. We had our dog with us and there was plenty of grass and trees to make him happy. What a value it was, breakfast included, good coffee too. Mel's diner is just across the parking lot and had very good food.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Excellent Hotel with great location to interstate connections. Price value retune was unbelievable. I would stay here anytime as I have stayed in hotels that have cost 4 times more than are not this nice or level of service delivery.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed. Stayed only because they had a pool and hot tub. The pool was VERY cold (60) , and I was COLD in the hot tub. The Jets had cold water . The desk told us the tub was 102°. No way, Would not even check it. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure why this facility doesn't have higher ratings. The location is very convenient, everything was modern and clean. Desk staff was friendly and efficient. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Fremont hotels
2.6 km away
2.1 km away
No photo provided
Econo Inn
#5 of 7 in Fremont

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn

Address: 120 Cathy Ave, Fremont, NE 68025-9006 (Formerly Sleep Inn)
Region: United States > Nebraska > Fremont
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Fremont
Price Range: S$79 - S$116 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.