“took a chance and got a result”

Trattoria Il Porticciolo
Price range: US$14 - US$40
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: La Trattoria founded in 1984 and located in the center of the country has moved into the square in front of the harbor, taking it the name "The Trattoria Marina". Here you can enjoy both the classic Neapolitan pizza (the cutting board or individual) that traditional seafood specialties of Neapolitan cooking. Then delight in delicate sweet southern Italy and beyond.
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Four of us touring the lakeside saw the terrace from the road and thought 'seems a nice place' for lunch on a summers day.
My wife and I shared a seafood platter which was gorgeous so definitely can recommend to seafood fans.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Seafood pasta 'allo scoglio' is one of my favourite dishes and this restaurant served me one of the best ones I have had in a long time. This is a no thrills genuine local trattoria.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Fresh pasta with mushrooms was nice, the restaurant is really cozy. I didn't like the salads because they were too expensive and they had no dressing, no taste at all.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Favorite sit in restaurant. I ate here twice during my stay. The pasta with white sauteed fish was delicious. House wine was 3.50 euros a glass. The staff is friendly and offer free WiFi.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I was there last week with my girlfriend.
It's a very nice place on the Iseo lake, eat outside is wonderfull.
Food is quite good, but the quantity is too much!
That evening the credit cards was not accepted, but no one tell to us, fortunatly there was a bancomat near the restaurant...