All reviews small lake lake view front desk room facing outdoor deck room was clean in town washer and dryer short drive plenty of hot water solar eclipse continental breakfast platte river great price would stay here again easy access parking lot
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I had the worst experience ever here. They told me I couldn’t cancel my room then they proceeded to do so and then when we got to the hotel they told me we didn’t have a reservation and charged me double. Then we went to the room and none of the cards would work. I do not recommend this place. Very poor service.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We had tried a couple of Rodeway Inns and had pretty good experiences despite having heard less than complimentary comments about the brand.....THIS property must be one of THOSE. Although priced well and with a ZERO pet fee, the room was small, one queen bed that was very hard and uncomfortable, bad pillows, door that did not shut tightly, light leaks around window treatments, small bathroom, noises easily heard in other rooms, and 2 miles off the main drag. Just not a good quality motel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Crystal S, Director of Sales at Rodeway Inn Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

We apologize we did not exceed your expectations. We use all feedback for making improvements.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Even though I am a choice privilege member, it didn't matter with the extra security fee. If you do decide to stay here, don't book online! They have an issue with people who prepay! We would've left and gone to another hotel, but it was too late to cancel so we wouldn't have gotten our money back! Quite the scam!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Crystal S, Director of Sales at Rodeway Inn Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Great beds, clean comfortable rooms. All amenities. Desk, Table with chairs. Good lighting. Close to food, drink. Quiet.
Had a small issue at 2 30 am , someone kept knocking on my door. I think someone was pranking or wrong room of another guest. All in all ok experience.

Room tip: More pillows. More towels.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Crystal S, Director of Sales at Rodeway Inn Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

I'm very happy you were pleased with your room and all we have to offer being conveniently located on Locust Street. I apologize for being disrupted at 2:30 a.m. The front desk would be happy to check into any issues at any time of night for you. Please give them a call if there's anything we can do during your future stays with us.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Everything was going fine until my brother came for the funeral and was trying to get his room. I had my room booked for 5 days and my brother came in on Tues night. This is when we ran into Tod! What an arrogant idiot! Never before have i ran into anyone like this at the Rodeway! Was rude and told me he had been there 3 years and never seen me before. I told him I had stayed at least 15 nights in the last 5 months and I had met him before either. Unfortunately I had to that night. Finally told him do what he had to do and give me the key, so I could get on with business! To bad you have this kind wherever you go. Hotel is great, just a bad desk clerk!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Crystal S, Director of Sales at Rodeway Inn Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

On behalf of our team I apologize for having a bad experience. We will use your feedback for improvements in the future.