Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$52
Hotels.com
Agoda.comUS$52
RodewayUS$52
FindHotelUS$52
StayForLongUS$82
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

I was pleased with the location and the affordability of the room, but once I got inside I had to fight with the shower as the water was icy and I almost went to the front desk to ask for a different room after waiting almost 8 mins for it to get hot. The bed would not stay put if I even laid at the foot of it. I almost got tossed! The coffee maker was so full of mold that I cringed. The television was off in its settings and I never could tell what channel I was watching and the only buttons that worked were the power and up & down.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2019

Tiny room, not clean. Dingy linens; one pillowcase was dirty, obviously not changed. Heating unit was so noisy we could not use it. Funky smell. Breakfast very modest, few choices. WiFi ok. Water so hot it was dangerous.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

Not worth $160 they charge at all!! I get that it was a smoking room,but that is no excuse for it to be completely disgusting! Bugs on the floor, everything was dirty and stained, it smelled horrific, the window screen was broken, the shower curtain smelled like B.O. it was so nasty, the toilet was wobbly, there was mold all over the bathroom ceiling that was just painted over..... I could go on and on. We would have left but literally every room in the city was booked due to the state fair. We went to walgreens and bought air fresheners to help with the smell. We asked the front desk lay for cleaner and rags; she brought us bleach, bleach wipes, and a towel and said "Good luck" as she left. Wow....

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

Easy to find and located near Walmart. Decent continental breakfast, but limited seating and selection. When entering hallways there is a heavy smell of cigarette smoke. Room was smoke free, but hallway smell really bothered my spouse. Room was clean, but sheets significantly stained. NOT ideal for families and very pricey for this quality level.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

This is the third year we have stayed at his location. Things have slipped a little. The property has changed hands recently, no doubt there is a learning curve to consider. We had no major problems with our room but some in our group were not so pleased. The staff at the Rodeway is great. It’s time to replace to furniture in the back deck but it’s usable as is. The deck offers a nice view of the lake while relaxing.

Date of stay: June 2019