US$131
Quality Inn and Conference Center(Grand Island)(Great Value!)
US$139
MainStaySuites
Comfort Inn(Grand Island)
US$118
TripAdvisor
Rodeway Inn Grand Island(Grand Island)(Great Value!)
US$107
TripAdvisor
Sleep Inn(Grand Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Motel 6 Grand Island(Grand Island)
Island Inn(Grand Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmeeting roomkids loved the poolconference centerindoor poolfirst floorno elevatorbeds were comfortablefree breakfastwafflesboaterssinksconventionmartcomfortergifreewayne
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The people here are very friendly. However, the hotel is a bit unusual. Clean, but very thin walls. Perhaps ask for a room WITHOUT an adjoining room (door). Good breakfast. Great for a night or two but wouldn’t recommend for a long stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Pamela K, General Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Boarders Inn & Suites. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve on a daily basis. We hope that you will visit us again when in the area.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Stayed there for three nights, on arrival the parking lot was a complete mess, I understand that they had snow two days earlier, but with a convention booked you think they would have made a little bit more of an effort. Check in was quick, but was a little disappointed in the location of the room and the icy back door access, in the three days there no one did anything about the ice. The room was ok, and seemed to be pretty clean, but the 1" gap under the door was a little drafty, and the noise from the vehicles out side and the hallway was a little more than what I like in a stay.

Room Tip: Stay on the inside parking lot side, not on the two streets
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Pamela K, General Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments. We apologize if your stay was anything less that satisfactory. Boarders did take steps in ensuring that our guests were able to safely get around. We even had our snow removal crew staying here. Again we appreciate you sharing your feedback as it helps us learn for future business.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

need to have handicap accessible for the rooms and foe the pool and spa the first day at check in the person who helped me was rude and was going to change me a different prices then what was told to me on a email so should the email to her and she was like fine like it was a big deal and a problem for her also had told them that would need a room on the ground floor because have a walker then she said those coast more I said no one said anything to me about it when I called so she said fine I will do it this time and was not at all nice about it then the next day had trouble with the spa not bing warm or hot at all and I think the person that came to chat with me was abbey she came and told me she had rest it for the spa was not sure how long it would be to get warm. The food was good and the room was clean and hallway was clean .I am not sure if I would stay again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This hotel had everything for our business trip, great breakfast nice clean and comfortable rooms, great service all around location was just right, close to everything we needed except an elevator for the upper floor luckily we were on the first floor. The employees were very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is not by any outside doors.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We used this place to have a family reunion during the eclipse and it did not disappoint. The rooms were clean, staff friendly. There is a pretty central outdoor court where most of our rooms opened into. the pool area looked nice. There were several places within the facility we could use to gather everyone as we were a group of 25. The staff was extremely accomodating. We would use this facility again. The breakfast was good, only comment would be it would have been nice if they had varied it from day to day. I was there 3 nights so by the 3rd day I was ready for something different. Staff bent over backwords in helping with reservations for everyone.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family