Free cancellation until 29/07
Comfort Inn(Grand Island)
US$75
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Days Inn by Wyndham Grand Island I-80(Grand Island)(Great Value!)
US$53
MainStay Suites(Grand Island)
US$102
US$71
MainStaySuites
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$114
US$108
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$137
US$120
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$76
US$144
US$127
All reviewspay cashneeded a place to staygreat pricefront deskhiltonroom
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I don’t use credit cards & this place allowed me do pay cash with a deposit, I was pleased with that. The guy also saved a room for me even thought I was still 4 hours away, he was so very kind to me when I arrived and I noticed the hotel was no vacancy so I was very blessed he stuck to his word and saved a room for me. I read the reviews and other people said this place has bugs, I disagree, there are no bugs. The cleanliness is good but could deff be better. Would be nice to see this place do some updates to the rooms and maybe can new pillows/pillow cases. Honestly this place is great for just a quick one night stay. It’s not a bad place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Angie M, Manager at Red Coach Inn & Suites Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave your feedback, We love hearing from our customers. We will address the fact that we can improve with housekeeping with our staff, we are in the process of updating rooms this winter. We will also take into consideration your other recommendations. Thank you again for you feedback, we take great pride in our friendly front desk staff.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Coming thru town needed a place to stay this was a good choice for the price clean rooms, good breakfast, and the guy at the front desk was awesome very polite and helpful Juan was his name I believe. Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Angie M, Manager at Red Coach Inn & Suites Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we take great pride in our knowledgeable friendly front desk staff. We hope to see you again if you visit the Grand Island area.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This is old style motel where the door to your room opens to the parking lot. The price is very low at 50-60 dollars per night. The bed was very comfortable and the tv channel selection was pretty extensive. We got the last room with two beds and I think it may have been a smoking room at one time. They have decent wifi. This is a good choice if you are just looking for a good place to sleep for the night and are not looking for an upscale resort. The room itself was very clean. Considering this is a low cost motel, it exceeded my expectations.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

We thank you for taking the time to leave your review, our guests comments mean the world to us. We strive to make sure we can provide clean comfortable rooms at an affordable price. We hope that if ever in Grand Island again you will visit us.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Left hanging!! They overbooked and there was no room available within a 20 mile radius. I booked online and all I could say was sorry about your luck!! I would never recommend booking online with this motel in depending on a room!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angie M, Manager at Red Coach Inn & Suites Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

I am sorry that you encountered an overbooking situation. Sometimes when we close the property online the booking agencies still allow rooms to be booked. This unfortunately has nothing to do with the property level. If we do encounter an overbooking situation we do try to find alternate lodging for the guest. Again I apologize for this situation, in busy times it is best to book directly with the hotel. We take pride in doing our very best for our guests comfort. I will check into why this situation happened. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Needed a room for Husker Harvest Days, last minute. Guy at desk was very helpful and got us a room at a decent price. Place is a good value for money, clean bed for me to sleep in, would definitely stay again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Angie M, Manager at Red Coach Inn & Suites Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave us your review. We take pride in our friendly front desk staff. Our customers and their feedback means the world to us. We hope if coming to town next year for Husker Harvest we will see you again. Thank You again.