2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$151
View deal
Hotels.comUS$160
CheapTicketsUS$160
TravelocityUS$160
Trip.comUS$150
Orbitz.comUS$160
StayForLong
All reviews cakes the owner every morning an amazing host omelette thank you very much location is great amazing apartment very special place super host delicious breakfast the perfect place to stay makes you feel pistachio cream fantastic experience walking distance to the beach spacious room
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2021 via mobile

I visited Mondello with my parents for 5 nights. We had a great time! The apartment was located close to the beach, it was very clean and the breakfast was made with lots of love! Roberta is a great host and tries to help the guests with all their needs! She gave great tips for activities and delicious restaurants in the area!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2021

Roberta makes a great host and a great baker! For those that love delicious home baked cakes, you will love the breakfast selection. The additional fruit sticks and sometimes cheese, tomatoes and salumi were also welcomed. Roberta recommended two restaurants serving excellent fresh fish. Her design taste is beautiful, very calm, neutral colours with interesting 'pieces' dotted everywhere. We found it spotlessly clean too. Our suite was huge and very welcoming. In a great location, close to the beach and just 20 mins walk to the main square. We were able to drive to Palermo for sight seeing with 20 mins too.

Reviewed 15 October 2021

B&B Mondello Desin is a gem and Roberta goes out of her way to make your stay perfect. The location is great, very close to the beach, we loved our beautiful room and the delicious breakfast. Strongly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2021

Roberta is a lovely host and the room was also nice. Our first nights stay was perfect, second night we were asked not to use the a.c (Roberta was trying to look after a guest who was a light sleeper), for us this wasn’t perfect as we are always hot, even in the uk. Actually the a.c tripped a fuse and stopped working, Roberta kindly came back from a night out to fix but unfortunately thought I’d broken it. This wasn’t the perfect end to our stay in Sicily. We didn’t sleep well with the windows open and no a.c

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2021

What a beautiful stay! Roberta was the perfect host and made sure I was taken care of from the moment I arrived at the airport. Her driver was friendly, informative and filled with facts about all of Sicily! The beach is one block from her house and the water was a dream. Her dinner recommendation was one of the best meals of my life. I was picked up by the owner of the restaurant and was treated to a first class experience! Then a night in a very comfortable room with a big bed and big bathroom, and I was able to do some yoga on the patio in the morning, pure bliss!

Breakfast, I don’t know where to start! Roberta makes it all, my favorite was the croissant with pistachio cream (I ate two!)

The only sad part was that I had to leave. From the moment I walked in I felt like a friend. I also felt safe and as a solo female traveler I slept knowing I was home. I hope I can come again, this portion of my trip was truly magical!! Thank you Roberta!

Date of stay: September 2021