“Best scampi I've ever had!”

The Queens Head at Blyford
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Blyford
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Small country, family friendly pub. Located in the beautiful countryside of Blyford. Offering home cooked food using locally sourced produce.
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Came here for a family dinner and was lucky to get a table despite not booking. The food was really something special - the best scampi I've ever had! They also have a brilliant garden with ducks, chickens and pigs. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

Take care to find this Pub,situated outside the village and opposite the Church.It has an extensive car park,and gardens to complement the inside areas.Seating is a little limited by the structure of the building,but the food both in the evening and at lunchtime is well presented,ample in proportions and attractive.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

I called here with a friend last Friday - ok I know you can tell what a gammon will be like but I had gammon and chips / salad. I had asked for egg and flat mushroom as well - but did not get them. The gammon was extremely salty. the deserts are expensive at nearly £7 each - well I thought so for the place. I myself would not bother to go here again and I do eat out at least 3 / 4 times a week. Halesworth White Hart is far better.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

My wife and I joined family and friends to celebrate a birthday last night with dinner at the Queens Head. Its a charming location, quaint old pub with plenty of parking. Service was both quick, attentive and personal. There was a good choice of food all at reasonable prices and the sharing starters went down really well. Our main courses were, steaks, salmon and pulled pork burger. All were delicious. An all round lovely evening and a place we shall return to soon. Thank you to all the very helpful staff.

1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

The very best food priced reasonable.Happened upon this place while working near by. I attended with four colleagues and the starters and the mains were stunning. Very friendly staff, lovely surroundings.