US$76
Country Inn
US$67
US$62
US$89
New Victorian Inn & Suites - Kearney(Kearney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$114
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$126
US$120
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Kearney)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Breakfast included
US$139
US$132
All reviewsfront deskkids loved the poolwafflesroom was cleanhot tubsausageice packswould stay here againgreat hotelgreat valuein townpool areafresh fruithalfway pointcheck in was quickstaff was very friendly and helpfulbreakfast bar
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Very nice place, and big breakfast. They gave me a map of the crane areas. Best deal in town. Double windows kept out all traffic noise. I reserved because of the reviews on trip advisor, so i thought i would give back. thanks

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Sarah R, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Thanks for the great review. We do have a variety to offer for our hot, home-style AmericInn Perk breakfast. We serve sausage and eggs, homemade waffles, yogurt, breads (white & wheat), oatmeal, fruit, Danish, muffins, bagels, milk, juice, and etc.. Please come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I stayed here while in town for crane watching. I had a very enjoyable stay. The staff were all great, friendly and helpful. My room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The internet connection was very fast and I had no connection issues - and the wifi is free! Breakfast was good, with a good variety of items. The lobby was cozy and there was a nice sitting area. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and I will stay again next year.

The location is great too, right off the interstate. And there a numerous restaurants and fast food places handy.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Sarah R, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2016

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are right off I80 near all the other hotels in town. We serve a hot, home-style breakfast. We have a fun indoor pool and spa and high speed WIFI. We hope you come back and visit us real soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We stayed here one night while crane watching. The sleeping room was well maintained and clean with a very comfortable bed. The staff was friendly and helpful throughout the stay. Complimentary breakfast offered a good variety of items, both hot and cold. We stayed through Hotwire so cannot comment on the regular pricing, ours was very good. We were pleased with our entire experience.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Sarah R, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Thanks for the great review. We try to make a great first impression when you first step in to our building. We have great amenities to fit everyone's needs like fast speed WIFI, fun indoor pool and spa, our Americinn Perk breakfast, a business center, free parking, and a 24 hour coffee and tea station. Please come back to visit us real soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Very nice place to stay. Lobby and breakfast room were very clean and nicely accommodated. Pool area was nice, but the jacuzzi was not working at the time. Room was quiet, well furnished and beds were very comfortable. Tub and shower could have an update, but was clean and working. We would stay there again. AmericInn is a favorite of ours to stay at!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Sarah R, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Thanks for the excellent review. We have lots to offer when it comes to this hotel, whether you are here for business or leisure. We serve our AmericInn Perk breakfast every morning from 6-10am, we have a fun indoor pool and spa, 24 hour coffee and tea station, business center, and not to mention our high speed internet through out the building. I hope you come back to visit us real soon.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

This hotel is easily found from I80, and yet very quiet. It's near many restaurants and bars. My room was very clean, quiet and comfortable, and had a nice LG HDTV. The water pressure in the shower, and the temperature adjustments were great. The in room WiFi was super fast and stable.

Even using CLC, chek in was fast and easy, and check out was even better. The staff were friendly and courteous.

Breakfast in the morning was great, and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: IF handicapped, call ahead. They gave me a handicapped room, and I wondered what if a handicapped person were to show up after I did...
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Sarah R, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Thanks for the fabulous review. We offer quite a few amenities for our guests which are all included in the rate. We serve an hot, home-style breakfast which entails homemade waffles and sausage & egg patties. We have a fun indoor pool & spa, guest coin-op laundry, free WI-FI, and a 24 hour coffee/tea station. Please come back to visit us really soon.