“Very nice!!”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Kearney
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Kearney
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Upon entering, I was very impressed. The hotel smelled good, was very clean, and had an almost rustic feel to it. The lobby had a tall vaulted ceiling with a staircase immediately to the right. The carpet looked new, the decorations were pleasant, and the entire place just felt very open and welcoming.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, not ever making me feel like I was an inconvenience like so many hotel staffers do. Instead, these folks seemed genuinely happy to help.
The location is right off of I-80, then immediately off the main road that runs through town. The area was full of other hotels and restaurants and felt very safe. The room was very clean, the a/c blew cold, and the bed was pretty comfy.
Overall, this was one of my best hotel stays ever and I would highly recommend this place!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Misty L, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for your comments. We would love to have you back again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

After just having a bad experience at a Days Inn, the Kearney, NE AmericaInn was a breath of fresh air. The room was clean and comfortable. Batteries were dead in remote, never did get it to work - suspect that the front desk person gave us more dead batteries to replace them. Could complain about it, but it was late when we checked in and didn't need to be watching tv anyway. I would go back to this hotel. Barring the remote issue, it was a good experience Breakfast was good, too.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will do everything I can to make sure the remote is not an issue next time.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The accommodations were very clean and spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was tasty -- biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, cold cereals, etc. I didn't use the pool, but I saw it and it seems like a good place for your kids to play while you're in town. If I were to find myself in Kearney again, I could certainly come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We do hope you stop here again.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This room became available during my search for a room during the eclipse. The price was very reasonable compared to other hotel prices at the time, so I wasn't expecting much. The front desk was very friendly and handled my last minute room change when a better room for my needs became available. I was told it was a pet friendly room so didn't know what to expect, but you would never have known. The room was very clean and didn't have any animal odors. We didn't stay for breakfast. Easy to find off the highway and near everything.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Misty L, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Thank you for you comments. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Stayed at this facility on night proceeding total eclipse. It was a very crowded time in Kearney and at the hotel. The staff was very efficient and treated everyone with great patience and courtesy. It was amazing organized and clean given the circumstances. I was pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple