Ramada Kearney
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Kearney)
  • Breakfast included
1,292 results
All reviewselephant's eyemade to order omeletsbreakfast was amazingwafflesinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

No elevator—but it’s a two-story hotel. Of course, we were assigned a second story room. Room faced a cavernous, dark area with a 1960’s Tiki-bar overlooking a noisy indoor swimming pool and tables of loud drunks and screaming families who carry on until 11 at night. Dark hallways with exposed pipes on the ceiling. Looked like a prison. Beer bottles and wet towels left in the stairwell. It was so depressing, we considered leaving and going elsewhere. Instead, in the morning, we got up and left as quickly as possible, deciding we’d rather not shower than stay in that room any longer than possible. Didn’t eat their free breakfast, as I couldn’t imagine it would be any better than the hotel. The building is old, old, old—and should be sold, scraped and turned into anything. Why would Ramada allow such a depressing property to carry their name? With such low standards as this hotel reflects, I will steer clear of Ramada Inns. Oh yeah—thin walls. We found a “white noise” website that continually looped, allowing the white noise to drown out the drunks next door and the screaming kids at the pool. Otherwise, not sure we would have gotten any sleep that night. Do yourself a favor and sleep in the car, rather than stay here. Cleanliness was okay. But the darkness and depressing feeling of the room and hotel overshadowed everything else.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Kim K, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It takes a lot for me to write a bad review... so trust me when I say DON’T STAY HERE! I wish I had taken photos. We drove 8 hours for a wedding and didn’t check in until 7pm. We were told that all of our rooms were not cleaned yet. I have never had this happen to me, that rooms were not cleaned yet that late in the day. Once we finally checked in, we walked up to the second floor to see the entire hallway lined with PILES of laundry, open garbage bags and dirty towels outside each room. The maids were working quickly but that just made us more nervous that they were being rushed. It seemed so odd to me that they cleaned at such hours of the day. The ceiling in our room had severe water damage that had clearly been painted over several times. The side entrance corridor smelled like someone had literally moments prior to that smoked marijuana in there. The rest of the wedding party checked in at midnight that night after the rehearsal dinner. They walked into their “clean room” to find bloody towels on the floor of the bathroom and the sheets piled up on each bed. They addressed staff about this and magically 10 minutes later, the room was “clean”. My friends were so uncomfortable, they demanded a refund and wanted to stay at a different hotel. The staff offered them $25 off their stay and would not give a refund and were incredibly rude. The ONLY REASON I am giving this hotel 1 star is because of the Tiki Bar, which had great drinks, great prices and a friendly bartender. Also, my husband said the man making omelettes at breakfast was great. Save your money, stay somewhere else!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had our room booked several months in advance, as part of a wedding block. Check in time was 4 PM, however we were unable to arrive until after 11 pm. Our room was still not ready, which was not the end of the world that we had to wait an extra 10 to 15 minutes. However, when we arrived at our room, it was a complete disaster. The beds were a mess, garbage all over, towels laying around the room and worst of all bloody towels on the bathroom floor. There happened to be a "regional manager" named Bruce at this location during our stay. I can easily say, our interaction with Bruce was the worst part of our stay. He was very arrogant and treated my wife very poorly and refused to make any effort to make things right with us. We decided we would not be staying any longer after Bruce's terrible treatment of my wife. I would like to point out the rest of the staff was trying to be accommodating and willing to attempt to make things right but could not do anything because of regional manager Bruce and his arrogance. I would also like to say the staff at the Microtel in Kearney was very pleasant, accommodating and apologetic about the poor treatment we received at this Ramada location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank popowski1

Thank you for the feedback. We will look into the issues that you experienced as this is not the type of service we strive for, Again we are sorry for the experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Needed a hotel fast for State Speech looked on line and Ramada had a room at a great price. Some of the reviews were not positive but not a bad as the other hotels that were left.
I was pleasantly surprised. I honestly do not know what they were complaining about. Our room was clean, updated with a comfortable bed (I am pretty picky about this too), quiet air unit, and a balcony to pool area even though that was closed. This was not a problem because I assume it was because of state speech. There were probably eight team buses parked outside and kids were practicing everywhere. I am sure a open indoor dome pool would have been very distracting.
In the morning we had breakfast vouchers. I usually skip breakfast at hotels because I would rather skip the dried up eggs in a warmer, a rubber danish or deal with a waffle maker that never works. My niece went to check it out and quickly text me that they had made to order omelets, pancakes and a large varieties of other tasty choices. We enjoyed a wonderful compliment breakfast with friendly service.
I give this hotel a surprising five stars for its economy, comfort, service and a wonderful breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for the 5-Star Review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will stay with us the next time you have another State Speech.