All reviews room was clean would stay again night clerk waffles good nights sleep the entire hotel one night stay coffee maker free breakfast night's sleep great price biscuits and gravy staff was friendly hot breakfast after a long day motel microwave
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

All in all is was a pretty good hotel . All the staff were kind. We got a great rate on the room for a very busy weekend. My only complaints were that the sheets were very stained and the a/c unit in our room was very old and did not keep up with the heat at all so the room was warm and very humid. Would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KaylaB1786, director of operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Paege,
I am sorry that the AC did not keep up. I have got a service company to come out and clean them and so service them, so that will not happen again. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The staff was friendly. The room was clean but smelled slightly musty when we first entered but a few minutes of running the air conditioner solved that. The bed was comfortable. There was a fridge, microwave and coffee maker in the room. Breakfast consisted of biscuits & gravy, boiled eggs, waffles, yogurt, cereal, juice, milk and coffee. We have stayed here before and will again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear JinIA,
Thank you for staying with us at the Super8! I was very happy to see that you had a great stay with us. Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The desk person was very passive/agressive towards us and threatened to cancel our reservation based on a question about protecting my identiy as they want your drivers licensa and CC information. She also inferred I was stupid and could not read. Great representative for Super 8.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,
I am sorry that the front desk staff was rude and I will address that. We ask for ID and CC on everyone no matter how the reservation was booked. Our system is protected. Like when we put in your CC we can not see the number. I would like to ask you who was the lady at the front desk, so I can talk to them about this.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and it was adequate enough. The room was clean and had been updated. The staff was friendly.

However, the pillows were quite lumpy. Really lumpy. The cleaning staff didn't make the beds in the morning. I don't expect a sheet change if we're staying more than one night but all they did was literally just throw the covers on the bed. Not straightened up and the sheets under the cover were still as I'd left them in the morning, all crumpled up. I thought this unprofessional and lazy to say the least. Shower wasn't cleaned. Makes me wonder what they didn't do when the guests previous before us.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jennifer,
I am very sorry about the stay you had with us. I would like you to know I have had another guest that had the same thing that happened to they. I did have to let that housekeeper go. I am very sorry that happen and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

In town for a wedding and had booked two rooms at a different hotel. Daughter saw this Super 8 and thought it looked just fine for a much better price (under $60/night). Upon arrival, I commented that she had made a good suggestion as it really did look clean and quite adequate.

However, even though the price was good, there are several reasons I will not book at this hotel again:

—After our first night, the beds were not remade. The spread was just haphazardly pulled up and sheets/pillows were never straightened. Looked like a 10 year old made the bed. I have never stayed in a hotel (at any price) where the beds were not re-made nicely during multiple night stays. (Same in daughter’s room)

—Neither of the two trash cans were emptied and both needed to be. (Same in daughter’s room)

—Coffee maker supplies were not replenished. One of the remaining cups looked like it had been used.

—I am sitting by the window right now and can see dirt, chip crumbs and a Q-tip on the floor.

These were problems that I could see. Makes me wonder about issues that I couldn’t see.

I know “you get what you pay for” but even at this Super 8’s budget price, I do not feel that I got the cleanliness that I paid for.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I am so sorry that you did not have a great stay with us. I have talked to the housekeeping and had some staff changing in the housekeeping department. Again I am very sorry.