“Excellent venue and nice service”

Venue Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Venue Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 693 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Venue Restaurant & Lounge is a full-service restaurant in Lincoln, NE. We specialize in affordable quick-service lunches while presenting a fine dining Chef-inspired dinner service. Our nightly features are nothing short of amazing with exclusive finds from around the world. It's important to Chef John Benton and our culinary team to deliver only the freshest, gourmet ingredients that our guests can't get anywhere else. We also offer a catering and event service with our own catering chef, Travis Chrisman. We have your event venue covered with 5 private dining rooms, as well as the Jasmine Room located at the Grand Manse. Our astounding on-site catering has a large variety of delicious foods to suit any event.
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I was here for a group event and the service and group/event room was excellent. A few days later my twin brother went there for dinner with our mother and two others and he provided me with a similar highly positive unsolicted comment his experience.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Thanks for making this evening so much more than "just" amazing food. The food WAS really amazing! To start we had Spinach and Artichoke dip and The house-smoked salmon rillette. The steaks were perfectly cooked... even my rare filet! Great wine list that included one of our favorites, Goldeneye 2013 Pinot Noir. Don't miss this gem when you're in Lincoln!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

My husband, myself and friend had lunch celebrating her belated birthday on April 13.
We started our meal with the spinach artichoke dip which is excellent. Barrie, brought it out bubbling hot with just the right amount of brown. They served it with two pieces of bread and ample chips for three.

The luncheon trio is the best buy in Lincoln. My husband had the crab bisque, salad and Prime Rib sandwich for $10.00. His favorite the meatloaf sandwich was not on the menut this time. He did enjoy the Prime Rib. My friend and I had the chicken salad with Dijon cranberry pecan dressing with bacon on small croissant. It is amazing and a very generous serving. I had the Hungarian mushroom soup and salad with it. My friend had the same chicken salad, but, she had the house soup chicken tortilla which she enjoyed too.
Barrie, kept our water glasses filled and kept checking to see if all was o.k. She gave
wonderful service.

Our only problem was that much as we wanted to be tempted with their wonderful desserts we were all too full.

We will return soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The Venue has a modern up-beat vibe. The food is always amazing. We love their pizza, they have the best steaks in town, my favorite Hungarian Wild Mushroom soup, my favorite Tuscan Mule cocktail, but I can hardly get away from their salmon - it's the best! Sometimes I'll switch it up and get the Three by Sea which is scallops, salmon, and shrimp. It's always delicious! Ordering the Crème Brulee is always a must! It's a great place to go for a special evening or when you want to count on having a wonderful meal for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Meet for dinner with an old freind. The menu was very good a real big city taste. We had the best wait staff. Will be back again f I r a special meal.

1  Thank GARY E