All reviewsmanagers receptionwelcome bagcinnamon rollsunder constructionthe room was niceking roombed and pillowsarrived latevery pleasant staybreakfast roomfitness centerwould stay here againclean roomsnight's sleepcookiesplenty of parkingdesk
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Hotel is being updated but everything works great. Friendly staff, clean room, nice breakfast area. Also has the Keurig coffee machine for great in room coffee. I now carry K cups to use. Seems most HIE sites now have the Keurig, A great reason to check for them first when looking for accommodations. Plenty of parking, easy drive into town for sightseeing.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be the same, no great view, just a good sleep.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 23 August 2017

Thank you for the nice response. We are so excited for all of our new changes.
Stop again!

Clarine.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The rooms were nothing special but everything was very clean and the coffee in the rooms was delicious. There was limited breakfast options and my grandparents weren't too happy with the dogs in the breakfast room, but I didn't mind. Service was good as well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 2 August 2017

Thank you for the feedback. We normally do try to keep pets out of the area. Service dogs are allowed. I will make sure to remind our staff of our expectations. Thanks.

Clarine, GM

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We got in under the radar of North Platte Days in the evening. Last room available. All the rates were jacked up pretty high, however since I had my IHG rewards card, I got a pretty decent discount. The room was large, spacious, and was more of a suite than single room. There was some chipped tile in bathroom, but all in all, nice restful stay. The staff at the entrance were very helpful. Construction is a pain, finding the entrance and all, but everything worked out well.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 28 June 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad we could help you out. Looking forward to the day when construction is behind us . . . thank you for your patience with it all.

-Clarine, GM

Reviewed 12 June 2017

location was great as we were looking for a quiet night's sleep Not the hotel's fault, but there was a party going on outside our room. I called the desk at 10:30 and requested a little noise relief as we had been travelling all day and were tired. Within 5 minutes the noise level dropped. Good job front desk.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 14 June 2017

So sorry for the situation but sounds like our staff did exactly what they needed to. Appreciate your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience.

Clarine, GM

Reviewed 9 June 2017

The hotel is located right off the interstate, which was nice. The staff was great!! They were very nice and accommodating. The hotel was very clean and the room was nice. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. My daughter slept on the sofa sleeper and the mattress was not good. I don't think they ever bother to check them, but I doubt they are used very much. They had good amenities and their breakfast was delicious and had a lot of choices. It is a bit pricier than some of the hotels there, but it is worth it to stay in a clean, well taken care of hotel. PLUS...they make chocolate chip cookies every day!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 12 June 2017

Thank you for letting us know about the mattress in the sofa sleeper. Our apologies for your daughters experience. We will follow up with replacement. Appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying IHG.