Best Value Inn Bel-Air Motel & RV Park
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Saint Paul
See available hotels
Saint Paul Inn(Saint Paul)
Comfort Inn(Grand Island)
Sleep Inn(Grand Island)
View Hotel
Relax Inn Motel(Grand Island)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Recently stayed for one night. The room was very clean and comfortable--very spacious. Bed was comfortable. Just a pleasant stay--would recommend this property. Rates were very reasonable, and I thought it was a great value. Pleasantly surprised with the free Wi-Fi.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

The rooms were large and clean and have been remodeled. The price was good and the other guests were courteous and not loud. The rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. We would definitely stay here again. I'm a frequent business traveler and stay in hotels probably 50 nights a year or more, so me saying this is a nice place to say is a good endorsement. :) I was glad we picked this motel. They do not serve breakfast, which was okay with us given the price of the room was reasonable. I recommend the Sweet Shop for breakfast. Check out time is early - 10 am.

There are a few things I would change though: 1) Add ironing boards and irons in the room. 2) place four pillows on the king sized beds instead of two 3) add hair dryers in the rooms 4) add an extra bath towel in the bathroom. We had two and would have liked three.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2016

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights and found it a great place. Even though it is right on the highway, it was quiet. The room and bathroom was spotless, comfortable beds, microwave and fridge in room. The staff was so accommodating and could not have been nicer.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

This little place is done quite a bit to keep itself up-to-date. This was surprising to me. The rates are excellent, and the room was very clean. It has been remodeled though the furniture is old. The bathroom in my room (and I'll assume all rooms) is brand new as is the carpeting. The bed was comfortable and the wifi worked well. A good stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

This was a great place to spend the night in the midst of a storm. We were driving back from a trip west when the sky looked threatening. Fortunately we found this place and saw that it was highly recommended by others on Tripadvisor. The room was clean and the bathroom had been updated the bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. We'd definitely stop again if we were in this area of Nebraska again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple