“Very friendly, quick service”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Beatty
Reviewed 19 February 2017

What wonderful customer service at this Subway located in the same building as Death Valley Nut and Candy Company. The woman who took our order greeted us when we walked up and was sincerely friendly. We were served quickly, and everything was fresh and tasty. My husband had an Italian BMT and I had a chopped salad. A good choice for a quick, healthy lunch.

1  Thank MNDoodles

Reviewed 1 January 2017

When I got there was second in line. Took so long that by the time I left there was probably 8 more waiting behind me. Slowest Subway I have ever been to

1  Thank wendystevi
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped in last night after a long day riding through the desert. The two young men working looked at me (the only customer) and ignored me for about 2-4 minutes while continuing what they were doing. Eventually, one gent headed off somewhere and the other greeted me. I ordered a veggie patty salad and, although he was new, he made a good salad. I just a bit, 2 other employees showed up just as a rush of travelers appeared. I was there about 30-45 and never did see a smile.

Verdict: eat here if you are hungry, but if the same crew is working, don't expect to be greeted joyfully or quickly. You might be, just be aware.

2  Thank Yogi K
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Subway offers the best combination for me. Fresh food, gloved hands, extremely fresh selection of breads for sandwiches. And best of all, low prices and very fast service. Try the egg whites: two big servings on your footlong. Always reliable, in every city.

2  Thank norman v
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

The lady who made our salads was very kind, good customer service. The tables were a little dirty even when it was realy calm.

2  Thank Gilles V