Border House at Crystal Bay(Crystal Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$184
US$79
US$69
Ferrari's Crown Resort(Kings Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$230
Hotels.com
Cedar Glen Lodge(Tahoe Vista)(Great Value!)
US$219
Official Site
US$375
US$359
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Yes it is an old hotel and kind of bare boned...and although the rooms were clean, it was SO HOT THAT NO ONE GOT ANY SLEEP. It is convenient if you are going to a show at the Crystal Bay Club, but you would be better off sleeping in a parking lot in a car...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeffrey Z
TahoeBiltmore, General Manager at Tahoe Biltmore Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Hi Jeffrey,

I am sorry that you had a bad experience here at the Tahoe Biltmore. This Summer has been hot! For future stays I want to let you know that we do have air conditioning in our Deluxe Cottages.

Thank you for your review.

Tyler Gaffaney
Tahoe Biltmore

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Do not stay in the cabins. They are hot because of no ventilation and full of noise. The bed shakes when someone walks by or in another part of the building, walls are thin. The interior is fairly basic and dated. I guess the casino might be an attraction but there are plenty of options elsewhere if you're looking for quality rest. Rooms in the hotel are likely better.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tobi G
Reviewed 19 June 2017

This was an Anniversary trip. We had stayed at the Biltmore a number of years ago. We booked a king room as their website said "Stay in our newly upgraded hotel rooms!" The only remodeling to our room (#319) was a plastic tub surround. Totally misrepresented...make that a blatant lie. A king room was $130. We could have stayed at south shore and had a lake view for that price!

-Peeling wallpaper and paint
-Smelly room (had to open the windows)
-Mushy bed (sunk in the middle)
-Room was so tiny and over stuffed with furniture, no room to move around
-Dark and dingy
-Had excessive electrical outlets plugged into extension cord (that can't be legal)
-The towel bar behind the toilet was installed crooked. (The carpenter never heard of using a level?!!!)
-Only one bar of soap and no other toiletries.
-ALL THIS FOR $130 A NIGHT!

When we checked out we mentioned our dissatisfaction to the young lady at the check-out counter and asked to speak with the manager, who did not come in until after 8 AM. She did not even know his name. Said she was a new employee. Customer service = NONE!

So much for the romantic getaway!

Room Tip: Don't bother
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jocelyn617
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I checked in to a rather sullen faced middle aged woman. Who's attitude stunk she was condescending and abrupt my husband and myself were pissed very pissed. I have never been spoken to in such a vile manner at a check in desk.

The rooms are Okay nothing special its run down and over price and smells of mold.
Nice location shame that the Cal-Neva construction revamp has stopped that would of been an added plus to the area.
Would I go here again HECK NO.

Room Tip: Safe your money and book elsewhere.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NevadaCity_Brit
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Front desk lady was annoyed i checked before 3 and went back in the back office. I came back an hour later at 2:15 and told me the same thing. I said we always check in any hotels before 2 and always had rooms available and this was on a weekday. I told her since our room was booked a month in advance, it will be my last stay. Room was ok. But the whole place needs renovation. That lady made the whole atmosphere unpleasant. We didnt even wanna go near the front desk.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple