“Very nice atmosphere - super service with friendly servers!!”
Review of Tomato's Italian Grill - CLOSED

Tomato's Italian Grill
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Love going to Tomato's and it is becoming our favorite of Elko. The food is very authentic Italian fair and the pasta dishes are all very good. The arugula salad that comes with most entrees, would be better with a little more Romaine or iceberg lettuce mixed in (personal preference). Our servers were fantastic!!! Thank you Mataea & Tessa for making it a great dining experience every time!!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I try to get something new everytime I come here. Haven't found anything I haven't liked. Love the clams. Great food, great service.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

My wife and I went for dinner with friends a month or so after they opened. The wait staff didn't know the menu or specials. We were told that they were not service the "Full" menu since they were still training the staff and cooks? Umm, they're open for business, they should have this figured out! The timing of our meal courses was way off, we waited for ever for our soup / salads then bam our dinner was there. Well, they should have cooked it longer because it was cold, my sauce tasted like it can straight out of the can, no flavor. The entire dinner was a flop, hopefully now that they've been open for a while it's gotten better. I'll give it another try one of these days and cross my fingers.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Had lunch; good variety of entrees, good service. Had to ask server for the discount coupon that was in local advertising, she wasn't aware of it.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

I tried Tomato's just after they opened and was pretty disappointed. I went back recently with someone who hadn't tried it. We were both quite a bit more impressed on this 2nd visit.