“mmmmmm”

Pizza Barn
Ranked #15 of 88 Restaurants in Elko
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 August 2017

One of the good tasting pizza's I have had in a while... they are very clean establishment, have great people behind the counter, and are very friendly. and last to say the PIZZA IS OUTSTANDING.... was visiting family in Elko and they said pizza here is great. yeppers they were right.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We have been going to Pizza Barn for years. The pizzas are delicious. We really like the crispy crust.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I'd heard good things about Pizza Barn. I'm kind of dumbfounded...unless we were just there on an off day. First of all, there were screaming kids running around everywhere. Now, to be fair, we were there on a Saturday afternoon but, whoa. It was LOUD. The pizza wasn't flavorful and was super greasy. Salad bar left a lot to the imagination as well. Not impressed.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My family and I were staying in Elko during our 2nd drive to the West coast in four years. The fist time, my son and ate at Pizza Barn, and we were so impressed that there was no question as to where we'd be eating this last time. Not only is the pizza absolutely delicious, but real family-style restaurants of any kind (and pizza in particular) are hard to come by (I mean, where you don't have to shout to be heard over the din of pounding music and drunk swingers). We were the only tourists in the place, but we didn't feel like "outsiders." Had a great chat and a laugh or two with the woman who took our order, relaxed at a table while we waited for our pizza, and then ate every bit of it and kept saying, "Man, this is really good!" After a fourteen-hour drive, I was so glad Pizza Barn was on our list of "places to go while on vacation." We'll be back!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Pizza is delicious. All of it. I love going with friends and family to hang out have a good time. They have reserved booths so you're not sitting right next to everyone since its always pretty busy. Its also great for Bday parties .

Been to Pizza Barn? Share your experiences!