“WHAT HAPPENED?”
Review of The Stove

The Stove
Ranked #149 of 745 Restaurants in Henderson
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I understand Covid has had a great impact on so many restaurants and even keeping a business open has been a big task. On Friday 3/26 I had out of town company and they requested we go to the Stove for an early lunch. They really enjoyed their meal on a previous visit with me and wanted to go back. What a sad mistake. It appears that this once great restaurant known for great food and a classy environment has morphed into a college dorm environment with the owner spraying "shots" into customers mouths and tables screaming as if at a frat party. We were shocked and disappointed. I gave the business the benefit of the doubt and sent an email the following day. It has been two weeks with no reply so I guess they just do not care. I feel bad that Covid has impacted so many businesses in a negative way and I hope this owner goes back to the classy environment or they won't be around long. Very sad.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank sophisticatedshopper
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

We both had a great vegetarian breakfast.
The pineapple upside down pancake was amazing & the first time I had one. Good service, a little slow/busy kitchen.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

She had the avocado toast, pronounced it tasty. I had the duck hash with 2 over easy eggs. OMG! So good. Our server, Crystal, was pleasant and attentive. We'll return to explore the rest of the menu.

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank JimO80
Reviewed 15 February 2020

I am very disappointed in this place because the menu wasn't clear enough and I ended up ordering something which I thought was a complete different thing. I ordered their "Twisted Al Pastor" item from their lunch menu which costs $14.00 and what I received were three tacos, which comes to $4.67 per taco, really? Nowhere in the description of this item says it is three tacos, or one, or two, or tacos, for that matter. I'm giving the restaurant two stars because the flavor was actually really good, but it is an extremely expensive restaurant for what it offers. Mimosas are very expensive as well, not worth the price. Will I come back? Maybe, but not anytime soon.

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank dreamer8313
Reviewed 25 December 2019

Our family had breakfast at The Stove a couple days ago... We shared several breakfast dishes and all thought the food was very good. The decor was nice and the service was great.

Date of visit: December 2019