“High prices, tasteless, and low grade food.”

Hometown Eats Henderson
Ranked #218 of 751 Restaurants in Henderson
Reviewed 14 August 2021

The prices are very high and the food is poor quality. The cooks have no clue how to prepare food. This is the last time my family and I will spend our hard earned money at this establishment.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

Hometown eats is family owned and run. Suffers from its popularity, sometimes slow service as they are. Yay. Food is great, from the Rubin to the eggs everything is god.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 16 January 2021

There really is no other reason to go anywhere else to get some food that you grew up with. This is a mom and pop shop just like the good all days The meatloaf and Salsberry steak are my favorite because it comes with gravy and potatoes and mushrooms and a vegetable. It’s a whole meal that takes up the whole plate and makes you feel really good when you leave. The ice tea is green tea and it’s really good. The music is enlightening and cheerful. The atmosphere is Homie. The way it’s decorated makes you feel like you’re at home. Once you go here you won’t want to go anywhere else.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

I ordered chicken fried steak. It was the tenderest chicken fried steak I have ever had. My husband also said the sausage and eggs were also good. Great service.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 23 December 2019 via mobile

I walked in with high expectations. I hadn't been in since the change to ownership and I was really looking forward to it. Now when I 1st walked in I loved the décor. They made everything look terrific. Unfortunately, that's where the wonderful experience ended. Jennifer, our waitress, was pleasant enough taking our order. My wife had ordered the Thanksgiving Turkey dinner me. When It came out it was just too salty for her. I ordered a double cheeseburger, which was fair. I was able to finish my double cheeseburger, fries with gravy on the side, and pickle. After I was done eating, our waitress Jennifer finally came by to see how we were doing. She never came by to ask how things were and find out my wife was unable to eat her meal, or send a back because she never came by. I explained this to her, and that I would be happy to pay my check and pay for my wife soup, which she did enjoy and we would then be happy to leave. She got our check without apology and we left. We will never go back, which is truly a shame because I love supporting local businesses.

Date of visit: December 2019