Lowest prices for your stay
US$181
US$181
FindHotel
US$163
Hotels.comUS$181
PricelineUS$181
travelup.comUS$197
All reviews las vegas henderson first floor great stay rooms are clean definitely stay here again the breakfast area strip pet inns casino walmart accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2022

The hotel was very presentable and clean, the staff was friendly and warm. The room was ample and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was OK, not as hot but it was warm enough. The location was pretty good with stores and food very close by.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley Harkiewicz, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2022

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to rate your stay with us. We really appreciate it and hope you will come back and stay with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 10 July 2022

Upon arrival at this Hampton my wife an I were struck with the worn carpet in the halls and elevator. There was also a heavy smell of cleaning solution like they were trying co cover up possible odors. It was an over kill effect. Once in our room, I noticed the flooring near the window and airconditioner sagged and creaked as I stepped on it. It was not wet. It seemed to be a long existing condition that had not been addressed yet. The rest of the room was clean and comfortable and we were exhausted from a long day of travel. We elected not to request to be moved to another room. I reported the floor issue to the reception person as we left the following morning. She seemed unaware the problem existed and did make a note of the problem. The ice maker on our floor was out of service also.
This particular Hampton Inn just does not live up to the standard one is accustome d to when staying at a Hilton property. On this trip we stayed at three other Hilton Properties beside this one. They were all nice. We stayed at two other hotels beside Hilton Properties on this trip also. This Hampton Inn was by far the worst place we stayed at on our trip. It needs a lot of updating. I would not stay a this particular property again.

Room tip: do not book a room to start with
Date of stay: July 2022
Ashley Harkiewicz, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2022

First, I want to thank you for bring the floor to my attention so I can personally see this issue gets resolved with the room you were staying in. Also, the ice machine is now fixed. Once again, I am deeply sorry for the inconveniences you experienced with us. Should you need any assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out to me personally, as I would be very happy to assist you.

Reviewed 8 June 2022

This was easy to find, close to everything. Good breakfast, lovely room with enough space for both of us to work. Clean and comfortable. There is a casino nearby and multiple restaurants. I would stay again the next time in Vegas.

1  Thank njoireading247
Ashley Harkiewicz, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2022

Reviewed 1 June 2022

Beautiful hotel excellent service .super clean pool ,super nice, I will come back my kids loved the pool, they have full breakfast , nice gym and the beds are sooo Comfortable and clean. I just love it !!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley Harkiewicz, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2022

Reviewed 12 May 2022

Breakfast doesn’t open early enough for a lot of the contractors that stay here. Music plays outside to the entrance until the early am, loud enough like an annoying car in the parking lot. Not loud enough to make out words or the song, but loud enough to hear bumps, hums and beats. Lastly there is no guide for the tv. You cannot identify what your watching or what’s coming up next, just the station, so needless to say one spends a lot of time channel surfing. Coming here as a group from out of state to work Monday-through Friday for several weeks and into the future. Haven’t noticed the music before I will request a room opposite next time as I have no choice on the hotel, maybe I just won’t book anymore trips out.

• Trip type: Travelled on business