“An upgrade is possible ”
Review of Omelet House

Omelet House
Ranked #4 of 738 Restaurants in Henderson
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

The Benedict Lobster is an upgrade from the Benedict Florentine I had last time. It's loaded with you know what. Just like every dish you can find on their menu, the portion is generous and the taste delicious. Take your time to enjoy because don't want to rush this experience

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (355)

Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

Do not come to this restaurant unless you are hungry The portions are very large their egg almost have six eggs in them. The vegetarian omelet and it was very tasty. Never ever had potatoes like this for breakfast. It has a very extensive omelet list if you can't find something on that you got a problem. We ordered number 19 a vegetarian omelette. We're sharing it with my wife and I.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

I always try to find the local restaurants when I travel. Omelet House give me the neighborhood restaurant feel. The servers are friendly and the food is great. I can tell from the interactions that many customers are regulars. They have a variety of every breakfast dish made with egg on their menu. Business is good but no reservations needed. Will definitely come back for my Benedict Florentine next time in time.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank WhitePolarBear
Reviewed 8 October 2020

We love high end food, however sometimes you just want to eat some good down home diner food, and this is the place. Very friendly service, and very tasty food. We loved it here.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank Al Q
Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

Good omelets, fast service, great staff. No complaints! The California omelet has avocado and it was wonderful. My husband got the kitchen sink was great too!

Date of visit: August 2020