“Tacos for lunch”
Review of Wahoo's Fish Taco

Wahoo's Fish Taco
Ranked #168 of 742 Restaurants in Henderson
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

Love the fish tacos and Cajun beans! I go here often, food is terrific service super fast, cool vibe good music and in the best little city in America!

Reviewed 6 September 2015

Wahoo's is great and the staff at this location is top notch. We love the food , the reasonable pricing and the great service. the Banzai Vegetable Bowl is a great meal (and comes with your choice of meat). Thank you!

Reviewed 29 July 2015

This is like an island/ Mexican fusion. The food is interesting. I had the carnitas and it was very salty. The green sauce is good.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

We arrived in Las Vegas late and Wahoo's was near our hotel. We've been to other Wahoo's and enjoy it. It was after 9:00 and the restaurant was empty. The bar was busier. We ordered 2 combo burritos.

My companion had the spicy chicken with whit rice and Cajun beans. She enjoyed it, but said it was too spicy. I had the son of the classic burrito, with carnitas and white rice and Cajun beans. It was good too. We both thought the Cajun beans were good, but a little spicy.

Beer specials were good too. Staff is very nice.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

My wife and I had fish tacos and a Wahoo salad. When the waiter delivered it, he said, "did you order fish on your salad"? We told him that we ordered the grilled chicken. So he brought a side dish of chicken and left us with the salad with the piece of fish on it. The tacos were pretty much tasteless. They looked great, but had no taste, so we dumped a bunch of salsa on them. The salad was ok, but nothing to write home about. I was disappointed with the condition, smell and ambiance of the mens room. Even though it had a sign in it that said how proud they were of it and that they cleaned it every two hours, it definitely was in need of a significant deep cleaning. In summary, I won't return

1  Thank cooperlynx