Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
Booking.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
travelup.comUS$128
1,036 results
All reviews front desk continental breakfast comfortable beds hgi keurig
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2022 via mobile

We found out the hard way that this hotel is owned/operated by a company named RCI. There are levels of standards this company must meet, but some are not. My friend is a Diamond member. She was not treated as such. Water was only given first day. Pool was murky and jacuzzi dirty. Bar under renovation. Dinner was noted on the board but not available. Breakfast cook walked out after two hours on his first day. Front desk was on auto pilot. Never again.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
angela r, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2022

Thank you for your feedback MissPixie777. Hiltons Brand Standard for our brand is 2 complimentary bottles of waters at check-in. We do offer complimentary iced water all day, as soon as you walk in to the hotel. This is available to all our guests. We can understand how frustrating it can be when you are trying to us the pool or Jacuzzi during one of our wind-storms or right after. Please know we clean our pool every day and are within the Health Codes set forth by the City of Henderson. On our website it is stated that we do not offer Dinner, Bar or Room Service at this time. The board you are referring to is a Hilton Standard, nothing is noted and the menu for breakfast is covering the dinner area. We will make sure moving forward we write not available, for this will help guests like yourself.

I will say, we did appreciate your friend apologizing for your behavior to the front desk agent, while outside on our patio. Sometimes, we understand guests are frustrated with items that are truly set forth by the Hilton Brand and not the hotel. We try our best to be better each day, we appreciate your feedback and wish you the very best in the future.

Reviewed 17 April 2022

Booked a King room, none available when we arrived. Put in a filthy double queen room that smelled strongly of cigarettes. Third option was acceptable. Front desk staff had bad attitudes and were rude at every interaction. We would advise you to look and book elsewhere.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
angela r, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2022

Thank you for your comments. You did leave out several details. We did offer a complimentary 1 bedrooms suite upgrade with a king bed, that you denied due to not liking the bathroom layout. You did not want any other option due to the possibility of a pet being in the room prior. We did offered a $10.00 discount to your room, as good faith due to only having two queens left after you declined the King Bed option. We did everything we could to try and accommodate you after a very long drive, as you stated. We even offered the ability to contact Hilton and cancel your reservation free of charge to get a King Bed, you declined that as well. We did go to the room after you departed and did not see any evidence of smell of smoke, we did see the small green toy that fell out of our inspectors pocket when inspecting. We did apologize and really there was nothing else we could offer to you. Unfortunately, everything we offered you refused.

Reviewed 24 March 2022

If you ever stay here, check out the bar. It is always poppin! I only come in when Alexis and Ashley are in, they are both amazing! Don’t forget to ask about the happy hour, it’s daily on all alcohol!!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
angela r, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2022

Thank you for sending us this lovely review. This unfortunately is not our hotel. We do not have our Bar open and not offering any type of happy hour at this time. I am sure the correct hotel would love this review. Safe travels.

Reviewed 15 February 2022

Don't stay here. Front desk staff rude, unhelpful and distracted. Stated my reservation was cancelled by 3rd party booking company, offered no assistance to get resolution, and later when 3rd party booking company contacted them, they made no effort to assist or advise me. I ended up being charged twice and still trying to get a refund.

I get it they don't like 3rd party booking sights, they made it known but I am the customer and should be treated much better. Will NEVER stay here and seriously thinking about steering clear of the Hilton brand.

HORRIBLE service from this hotel. Oh and the AC sounds like a freight train when it comes on.

Room tip: Run as fast as you can
Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
angela roberts, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2022

Hello, thank you for your comments. We do not mind third party reservations at all. However, when the reservation is cancelled the hotel most times, do not have a way to assist, since we are not the ones that booked with them. We understand how that can be frustrating as a guest. Hope you can understand that the hotels hands are tied sometimes and since you did stay with us, that would mean we did assist you in booking another reservation for you to ensure you had a hotel room to stay in.

Reviewed 14 February 2022 via mobile

First, upon check11-in, they had misspelled my last name, and therefore had no record of my reservation. Then, although a Hilton Club member, they somehow had three different “accounts”, all from other addresses I had lived at. Which means, ever time I had made a reservation, Hilton created a new member number, thereby confusing my most recent check-in confusion.

As my wife and I entered our room, we had to listen to part of the management, alongside local police, tap repeatedly on the room opposite us and requesting admittance. I have no idea what was going on, but immediately regretted my reservation at this hotel.

The final straw was trying to log in to the “free wi-fi”.
It asked for last name and room number, which I correctly entered and was informed no such guest existed.
Upon contacting the desk, I was told I had not been checked in yet. I informed the curt employee that You had charged my credit card with no problem, so how am I not “checked-in”?
She double checked and had the wrong room and said we had a dog. Of course, upon physical check-in, we had no dog, and were given a choice of what floor to stay on.

This hotel is simply poorly managed, and clearly the right hand has no clue what the left is doing. We will be leaving sooner than we wanted, but there is no way in hades we’re staying longer than necessary. There ARE better choices, sadly we did not choose the right one.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Avus32

Thank you for taking the time to send these comments. I am sorry that when your reservations were made, the name was misspelled by whom ever made the reservation. As far as the three different accounts, I would recommend you contact Hilton Honors for they will be more than happy to ensure you are using the right account. Please know that the hotel does not have control over those items. Sometime hotels have to remove guests with the assistance of law enforcement for the protect of the team and guests. Does not happen often but it happens from time to time, at no time was anyone in harms way. I am sorry about the glitch in the computer system, we were able to take care of things immediately for you. Please know we are all on the same page here and we all strive to be better each day. Please make sure you reach out to Hilton Honors, so you do not have anymore challenges with your future reservations.