Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
BestWestern.comUS$99
PricelineUS$99
TravelocityUS$99
TripadvisorUS$99
1,019 results
All reviews industrial area room was clean las vegas nice hotel free breakfast would stay here again great place to stay minute drive bw pet nevada
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2022 via mobile

Every employee that I encountered, was very friendly and welcoming! I appreciate the complimentary hot breakfast every morning (there was a variety of items, that were all tasty)! The room was comfortable and clean! Lastly, although the front desk informed me that house keeping only comes by every 3rd day, I stayed here for 4 nights and my room was cleaned every day! Daily cleaning is rare with hotels in 2022, so having this service was SO appreciated! I was in town on business, mostly in the Henderson area. This hotel is about a 15 minute drive from every place I needed to visit and is very close to grocery stores, restaurants and other shops. I definitely plan to stay again during my next visit!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2022

Great place to stay awesome king beds extremely clean rooms and everything else hot breakfast for free just a great place to call home for weekend the staff was extremely nice and helpful hard to find such a great staff like they have in these tough days employees where great even at 3am they where extremely professional and courteous have to say the staff really made a bad situation turn out to be not so bad just by there kindness and help

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 12 July 2022 via mobile

Cathy welcomed me with a wonderful smile, infectious personality, and great customer service. She greeted me as i came and went while visiting as Ms. Tate. She was very professional & personable. The hotel was nice and clean. I enjoyed the newness of the hotel. It was a little nosey due to the construction. But overall it was the Best stay!

Room tip: Don't come in too late because the parking is limited.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2022

We were surprised to find a nearly new hotel off of Boulder Hwy. Neat, clean and very friendly staff.
They had everything we could ask for in a hotel! From the WiFi to the large breakfast room we were very comfortable. We only stayed one night this trip but the next time will stay longer!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 7 June 2022 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights. Quiet restful sleep. Didn't appear super clean. The breakfast rating between 1 - 10, was a 4. Had a section selling sundries. The room had a coffee maker but NO creamer and sugar. The wifi kept on going off occasionally. The approximately 15 meter long pool is mostly in the shade. A jacuzzi is off to the side.

Room tip: Restaurant 50 meters from the hotel. Gas station close by. Plenty of parking. Located on an alluvial fan thus having a nice distant view of Las Vegas strip.
Date of stay: June 2022